Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Grandfather accidentally drops kid off cruise ship

Posted by cfdavep 
Re: Grandfather accidentally drops kid off cruise ship
February 09, 2021
It was announced on the news today that GrandDud was sentenced to three years.....with all time suspended as part of a plea deal. So he's not going to spend a single day in jail for this negligent act because he's Suffered Enough.TM

Had a babysitter or caregiver done this, that person would have certainly seen jail time for doing the same thing. There would have been endless Mooing about how the person needed to pay.

The lawsuit against the cruise ship is still pending. I hope they do not get a single dime, but you never know.
Re: Grandfather accidentally drops kid off cruise ship
February 15, 2021
Cambion
Having that much glass on a cruise ship and effectively turning it into a floating snowglobe sounds like it would present a much higher safety risk than having no glass barriers like these morons seemed to think existed. Imagine anything hitting the ship or the ship ramming something - a whale, a rock, a storm, a reef, a good stiff wind, a bird. Unless it was shatterproof, it would mean glass everywhere. Not to mention it would probably result in a higher ticket cost to install that much glass all over the boat. Or how about the people who take a cruise because they want to enjoy the ocean weather from the safety of a deck?

It was a PNA and the parents just want to pass the blame onto the party with the deepest pockets. If they didn't stand to potentially make bank off a settlement for their loss, they wouldn't even bother with any of this. They know Pap-Pap isn't firing on all four cylinders upstairs, so they leave the kid in his care knowing there's a good chance he'll endanger or kill the kid, so it can be called a tragic accident.

Sounds like they planned this out nicely, but as usual, nobody sees it for what it really is: murder. Everyone still thinks that no parent would intentionally kill their own child in spite of proof of the contrary on literally a daily basis.

I thought it was a PNA from the get-go and that video of him leaning out the window before hurling the baby out of it just confirmed my suspicions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login