Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Little Spirits Garden for angel clumps

Posted by yurble 
Re: Little Spirits Garden for angel clumps
July 21, 2019
That's precisely what I can't understand about mourning dead fetuses. Sure, be upset over the loss of a wanted pregnancy, but you can't mourn like you would for a living breathing person because the fetus never ha the chance to become a person and help create memories for those around them. These crazy Moos mourn the loss of what could have been, which is this concept of a perfect dream baby they've created in their minds that never existed in real life. They're mourning the loss of an imaginary person and it's absolutely not healthy.

A miscarriage is still a loss, and by all means take time to grieve and heal both physically and emotionally. But these women are completely out in space mentally and they need to be reeled back to reality. Being allowed to mourn to this extent and for this amount of time over someone who never really existed seems like a mental illness, especially if it's impacting the quality of life of their partners, families and born children. The only problem is nobody will tell them how nuts they're being because nobody wants to step on a Moo's toes about pregnancy loss, so they just sink deeper and deeper into this delusional world of theirs and drag their loved ones down with them.
Re: Little Spirits Garden for angel clumps
July 21, 2019
My uncle passed away suddenly just over two months ago. I was devastated and heartbroken, because he was a lot like a father to me. He was funny, kind, loving, a big teddy bear kind of guy. I cried when I saw him on his death bed, before the funeral, during, and for awhile after the funeral. I'm still grieving his loss, but it's not as difficult as when it first happened.

He was a good, loving and kind person to me my whole life. My favorite thing is when he would get up and give me a big hug and kiss. He had a brain tumor and a knee replacement that had turned bad, and his mobility was very restricted. He always managed to do that whenever he saw me, though. I miss his hugs very much.

Trying to compare an unborn fetus to a loss like this is a slap in the face. I think this is another attempt at attention-whoring. "Oh, I've got to go to the graveyard for little Clump's birthday. He would have been one today..wah wah wah!"

I can see this being a sad thing in the beginning, but some women act as if they corner the market on grief when they lose a clump of blood.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login