Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Choo, choo - incoming trainwreck: cousin is pregnant

Posted by Cambion 
Choo, choo - incoming trainwreck: cousin is pregnant
July 15, 2019
I ran into one of my relatives today who I hadn't seen in like a month and she filled me in on what everybody was up to. Apparently my one cousin is pregnant. No big deal, except for the details surrounding it.

Cuz is due in September, and since I hadn't heard about this last time I talked to this family member, I'm guessing it must be a fairly recent discovery. Finding out you're pregnant in the summer and being due in September is leading me to believe that she found out too late to do anything about it. On top of that, a due date of September would imply a conception date of somewhere around November or December last year. The guy she's been dating she started seeing in March or April of this year, I think? You can probably see the problem. I'm guessing that relationship will dissolve if it hasn't already.

But wait, there's more! Cuz is getting transferred to another job at another school (she's a teacher) and she'll be starting in August when the new school year starts up. Meaning she'll get to work for a whopping month at most before sluicing and going on maternity leave, and that's if she doesn't pop early.

It feels weird because this cousin always struck me as childfree. And you gotta be some kinda fucked in the head to be a teacher and still decide to breed knowing how much kids suck. I don't know all the details yet, but it's sounding to me like it's not a Happy AccidentTM.
Re: Choo, choo - incoming trainwreck: cousin is pregnant
July 16, 2019
Her current boyfriend may be seeing her because there is no chance he can get her pregnant. Men have been known to do that. Or he is one of those big fools/masochist types who can willingly be cuckolded and treated as a wallet.

Sorry to hear your cousin isn't childfree. It would have been nice to have a relative that shares in your childfreeness.There is likely to be much drama around her now, which is too bad.
July 16, 2019
I mean I do have at least one other CF relative that I know of, but to be fair, she might be childfree after all and just found out she was pregnant when she was too far along to abort. Because her lifestyle - while certainly not super crazy - absolutely would not mesh well with parenthood. Given the complete lack of anything on social media, I'm guessing it's not something she's telling people because it's not a happy moment for her.

It just kind of feels surreal to me because this cousin was almost like an unofficial sibling growing up and I feel like I'm trying to mourn right now. She has pets, so I wonder how soon they'll get dumped at the shelter because a loaf and a pet is too much work.

Can't wait to see how this mess plays out.
July 16, 2019
Maybe she'll do the smart thing and give it up for adoption, but I doubt it.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 16, 2019
She might, but I honestly think her family would probably guilt her into keeping it because bawww muh grandbabby! Maybe luck will smile down on her and she'll miscarry or have a stillbirth. Not as likely in the last two trimesters, but also not unheard of.

Even if this guy she's with was the father, they've only been dating a few months. That is in no way nearly long enough to get to know someone well enough to breed with them. I'm sure her family's going to give her grief for sluicing outside of wedlock too because religion, but I will say that if she does choose to keep the thing, her family will almost certainly pony up for it. Her family has quite a bit of money, but they don't spend it like it's going out of style, so at least the thing will be provided for.

One upside to this not being a blessed event is I won't be hounded to make fucking shower decorations like when her sister calved.
July 20, 2019
Must be she is gonna keep the mistake after all. Just saw the official Facebook announcement about welcoming the impending loaf in September, because what else can she do? Too far along to abort and I'm sure the family and/or the father won't let her give it away, so let's plaster on a happy face and act like it's a joyous event. Because you don't announce an impending "miracle" two months before you're due when it's planned or wanted, you do it because you have no other choice.

I have a feeling the guy is gonna bail before the kid is one, unless he's a cuck/white knight type who feels obligated to stay to not have to pay child support be a good father. So hopefully she'll be okay with being a single mother.

Edited to add: The biggest kicker? She dated another dude for several years and left him because he wanted to get married, settle down and breed. Hope he doesn't look at her Facebook to see she's doing some of that with a guy she's been with a few months. I love my cousin to bits, but she's a drama magnet.
September 27, 2019
Sorry for the necromancy, folks!

Looks like she popped early in August, as my feed has been flooded with goddamn loaf pictures. Given what she and her partner have shared, I can only assume if this dude is the father, she must have gotten up the duff on the first fucking date. Guess she's lucky he stuck around because most guys would run for the hills if they found out they got their girlfriend of a few months pregnant.

Saw a picture of her after sluicing and I swear to God, she looked a decade older already. She's posting shit like "Babies fill voids you never knew you had." That sounds an awful lot like she's trying to convince herself, not to mention lots and lots of "Ermagerd I'm loving every waking moment of life now!" Funny, she also never shared any pictures of Duh anywhere on social media until after the loaf came along.

Yeah just wait until the oxytocin wears off and buyer's remorse sets in. I love my cousin and wish her the best, but I think she made a big mistake.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login