Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good Samaritan laws put in place to protect l'il sizzler rescuers

Posted by Cambion 
Good Samaritan laws put in place to protect l'il sizzler rescuers
July 17, 2019
https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/pa-law-protecting-children-left-in-hot-cars-good-samaritans-goes-into-effect/967037585

Pennsyltucky recently signed a law into effect that will protect people who rescue kids from hot cars under Good Samaritan laws. But only after "good faith efforts" are made to contact the parent before breaking into the car. I'm guessing there have been enough people saving kids from hot car deaths and getting sued by Moos for it to warrant this. I find it hilarious that a similar law was put into effect for pets in hot cars before one for kids in hot cars. Not that animals don't deserve it because they certainly do, but with the whole "children are the FUTURE" attitude we have and the years and years of dead roasted kids, I'm just surprised it took this long. Could it be people are wising up to the fact that vehicular toddler barbecues aren't so accidental?

Hear that Moos? You can't press charges when someone thwarts your PNA attempt!
Cambion
https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/pa-law-protecting-children-left-in-hot-cars-good-samaritans-goes-into-effect/967037585

Pennsyltucky recently signed a law into effect that will protect people who rescue kids from hot cars under Good Samaritan laws. But only after "good faith efforts" are made to contact the parent before breaking into the car. I'm guessing there have been enough people saving kids from hot car deaths and getting sued by Moos for it to warrant this. I find it hilarious that a similar law was put into effect for pets in hot cars before one for kids in hot cars. Not that animals don't deserve it because they certainly do, but with the whole "children are the FUTURE" attitude we have and the years and years of dead roasted kids, I'm just surprised it took this long. Could it be people are wising up to the fact that vehicular toddler barbecues aren't so accidental?

Ha! Let's see how many of them are willing to PNA their kids now when they might lose a car window over it.

It's never struck me before, but you know how sizzler parents always say they "forgot" their precious future was in the car? You never hear pet owners say that. Pet owners stupid enough to risk their animals like that say things like "I won't be gone that long" or "it's not that hot." They admit they do it on purpose, they just think it will be okay. They're wrong, of course, but they're honest. I've never heard of a case where somebody said they forgot their doggo was in the car.
kittehpeoples
Cambion

Ha! Let's see how many of them are willing to PNA their kids now when they might lose a car window over it.

It's never struck me before, but you know how sizzler parents always say they "forgot" their precious future was in the car? You never hear pet owners say that. Pet owners stupid enough to risk their animals like that say things like "I won't be gone that long" or "it's not that hot." They admit they do it on purpose, they just think it will be okay. They're wrong, of course, but they're honest. I've never heard of a case where somebody said they forgot their doggo was in the car.
Unless they're parents, they don't shit out their brains when they pass the placenta. Remember, parents actually loose brain cells when they hatch.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Good Samaritan laws put in place to protect l'il sizzler rescuers
July 17, 2019
I don't think any parent legitimately forgets their children in a hot car - they just say they do because intentionally leaving them in there would constitute a premeditated crime and breeders typically aren't keen on going to jail. I have noticed that nobody ever seems to leave their brats in the car in cold or mild months - it's only ever in the summertime. After all, a breezy 60-degree fall day isn't going to help anybody dispose of their unwanted kids like a 120-degree car without the AC on will.

I think some people figure it's "okay" to leave animals in hot cars because they're "just animals" and they aren't afraid to admit to doing it. But when they do the same to their kids, they just say they forgot because people might think they're being bad parents if they say they left the sprogs in the car on purpose. Which they are, but they'll get more sympathy and a lower risk of charges if they make it look like they care and just had a brain fart.
I think the fact that pet owners never claim they forgot pretty much proves what we here all know-- breeders aren't forgetting, either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login