Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entitled sister with 9 turds

Posted by twocents 
Entitled sister with 9 turds
July 19, 2019
found on reddit childfree. what a piece of work.. (I'm banned there btw)

""So recently I adopted a 4 year old feline sweetheart. After adoption fees and vet bills the total cost for her was around 400 bucks but it was worth every penny. However my sister who is a serial breeder got angry. She went on to tell me how "money is tight for me you dont understand the sacrifices I do for my children and while Im strugglig you waste your money on a stupid animal" along with a huge string of bingos. It got to the point where I told her she should have aborted brat if she didn't want to struggle and she absolutely lost it on me threatening to get her husband to beat me and even pay a man to rape me so "you know how its like raising children".

I cut contact with her, but I was still feeling petty so I donated some 500 dollars to Planned Parenthood and included her name and address. I soon heard from my mom that sister was actually sobbing that I wasted more money instead of giving it to her and that "millions of babies will be murdered with that money and knows how much I hate kids". Petty? Absolutey. Do I give no fucks? None at all""

I love it

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Entitled sister with 9 turds
July 19, 2019
Are these people even human?
July 19, 2019
My god, that is awesome!

(I would wonder at how a family that produced cool sister #1 also produced breeder moo #2, but then I look at my family....)
July 19, 2019
The attitude toward animals is pretty classic breeder bullshit, as is the "why did you waste money on an animal when you could have given it to meeeeeee" which is a more aggressive off-shoot of "must be nice."

But yeah, threatening to have her assaulted physically and sexually because she can dish it out but can't handle it is pretty fucked up, even if she's just full of shit. Not to mention the other classic breeder assumption that pregnancies HAVE TO be kept and there is absolutely no other alternative. The OP is CF and seems pro-choice too, why would they do anything other than abort? Even if her rapey scheme did succeed, there's no way to prevent her from aborting her rapist's fetus.

I love the pettiness, though. Bitch, maybe if you were in dire financial straits due to circumstances you had no control over, your sibling might help you out with money issues. But since you've done the reproductive equivalent of taking a huge shit, rolling in it and then crying when you smell bad, there's not a lot of sympathy to be had even from family.

I feel bad for her kids. There's no way they won't all grow up to be entitled assholes like their mother.
July 19, 2019
So, moo has no money and flips out because her sister buys a pet with her own money. None of her business what her sister spends her money on, it isn't as if she has a drug habit that she is begging money from moo to sustain.

Then moo threatens to pay someone to rape and impregnate her sister (even though she has no money). And moo is going to try to convince her husband to beat up her sister. These are premeditated crimes against her own sister. And besides, moo seems to assume a pregnancy means imminent mother. Not so, moo. Women have a choice to take birth control and to obtain an abortion if it fails.

And now moo thinks a $500 donation will mean millions of abortions. At best it would pay for one abortion but it could be used for many things at the clinic.

This moo is certifiable. Her sister should never take a drink from her (least she spike it with drugs and her sister wakes up impregnated) or leave her purse or birth control unattended (unless she wants both her money and birth control to vanish).

I don't know how sympathetic their mother is (I hope not at all) but moo is shilling for it shamelessly. And her sister would be best off living at least 1,000 miles away and not offering her address for any reason. I can see this bint showing up unannounced at her one bedroom apartment in the middle of the night screaming to let her and her brats inside. This moo is the type who thinks if she left her husband her sister is on the hook to support her and her brats. Because famblee.

Crap like this makes me wish parents could give up their kids and not be limited to doing this with infants. But I think we'd see such a huge increase in orphaned children it would likely become an epidemic.
July 20, 2019
freya, I have another to post... 'show up on doorstep' not exactly the same scenario but close...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login