Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CF responses to moo who says theme parks should ban the CF

Posted by kittehpeoples 
CF responses to moo who says theme parks should ban the CF
July 25, 2019
The screencap of the bitch ranting that "childless" people shouldn't be allowed to go to Disney parks is making the rounds again. She ends her tirade with "I fucking hate childless women with a BURNING PASSION!!!!" and a bunch of angry emojis. And she seems to be fooling very few people. I love that CF people seem to be getting bolder about standing up to this kind of bullshit.

Some responses:

Is she white? Cause I find white women act like it wasn't a CHOICE they have a kid. Like they come out of the womb with a child

y'all,,, she's so bitter that she has kids

Btw the world doesn't owe you anything for having kids

sorry

Hey have kids! It's great!
YOU TURN INTO AN EXHAUSTED SHE DEVIL

toddler brains: developing and taking in information so fast that even a trip to the store is overwhelming
moms @ Disney: I can't believe this has gone wrong, must be that childless woman's fault

I mean, if Disney World is for children, that woman certainly belongs there.

Hard pass on the kids. I'll stay in my Vacation Club suite, get wasted and have a blast at Epcot while taking solace in the fact that I didn't add to the overpopulated world.

And if that kid really wants a pretzel I'll buy him one with my sweet sweet millennial money.

Someone needs a nap, and I don’t think it’s the child.

Good Lord, your privileged child had to WAIT IN LINE. It's almost like that's a thing people do.

I don’t know about standing in line for three hours with a cranky child but standing in line with her for three hours sounds like hell

Ok, by her logic, we ban all childless people from Disney World, and then let mothers with kids skip the pretzel line...but it’s all mothers and children, so there is no line and it’s just unfettered chaos by the pretzel stand.

'Kay...I'll stay out of Disney World. You stay out of nice restaurants with your screaming brats. Deal?

Millenials are bad people for not spending money on luxuries and even worse for when they do apparently

Why can't you be MORE LIKE ME you SLUTTY BITCH!? Just look at how FUCKING HAPPY I am to have these CRANKY-ASS INSUFFERABLE KIDS!

I mean...I didn't need more arguments to not have kids and yet I read this tweet.

Lmfao. I feel no sympathy for people like this. No one cares you shot a tiny human out of your pooter. You dont get special treatment or perks because of it. Cant wait to take my childless ass to DW & stare all of those angry moms straight in the eyes while I have ALL THE FUN

“I hate childless women” is “I hate my choices and regret them.”

DISNEY is for FAMILIES, by which I mean MOMS who have been driven into the arms of DESPAIR by their hellspawn BABIES that have been named AIDAN, TUCKER, DYLAN, or SKYLAR.

No one forced you to take a load inside your bitter vagina.

And that, viewers, is why birth control and abortions should be readily accessible to everyone
Re: CF responses to moo who says theme parks should ban the CF
July 25, 2019
Even if parks did ban childless/childfree people, angry bitter Moos would just start bitching that they should be banned from everywhere else. Childless people shouldn't be near playgrounds, regular parks, picnic areas, public pools, malls, grocery stores, restaurants - you know what, let's just kill all the childless people so they don't hog up the resources that breeders and their sprogs deserve! eye rolling smiley

I remember this lunatic's post. The resentment just drips off her tongue like acid. How DARE those horrible unchilded monsters come to the park and actually ENJOY themselves without having to experience the JOY of chasing a three-year-old awtard around all day and listening to tantrums about fucking pretzels!

And how does she know the slutty trampy childless couples don't have kids? They may have left them at home because they're fans of Disney and wanted to have fun without the trouble of brat wrangling.

If you think about it, their precious babbies are also technically childless. So can we ban kids from Disneyland/World for being childless too? sticking out tongue Then it would just be bitch Moos stomping around trying to one-up each other and fighting over who should be first in the pretzel line.
July 26, 2019
Cambion
If you think about it, their precious babbies are also technically childless. So can we ban kids from Disneyland/World for being childless too? sticking out tongue Then it would just be bitch Moos stomping around trying to one-up each other and fighting over who should be first in the pretzel line.

Lol

I liked her argument that the CF shouldn't be allowed in the park AND that moos with kids should be able to skip the lines...a lot of the comments were speculation on how, exactly, she thought that would work. Somebody suggested that the moos all fight to the death. I'm good with that.
July 26, 2019
I always find it ridiculous that people who have demonstrated to the world that they've had sex (by having kids) feel the need to slut shame others. So-called slutty tramp could be a virgin, for all the evidence moo has. It reeks of regret, of having had sex for procreative purposes and resenting anyone who might have had it for fun. Someone should get her a t-shirt that reads, "I had bad sex and all I got was this bratty kid."
July 26, 2019
yurble
I always find it ridiculous that people who have demonstrated to the world that they've had sex (by having kids) feel the need to slut shame others.

Resorting to sex insults is all they know because they never matured out of the high school mindset. Girl in shorts whose figure wasn't trashed by calving? SLUT! Because as we all know, women aren't allowed to have recreational sex and enjoy it too, and if they do, they're filthy whores. It's how Moos can feel superior because they had wholesome procreative sex and are totally NOT sluts... even if they got pregnant by accident, were too dumb to use protection, and don't know who the father is.
July 26, 2019
yurble
"I had bad sex and all I got was this bratty kid."

Hahahahahahaha!

Cambion
It's how Moos can feel superior because they had wholesome procreative sex and are totally NOT sluts... even if they got pregnant by accident, were too dumb to use protection, and don't know who the father is.

"I had sex but it's okay, I didn't like it"
July 26, 2019
not sure if this is an actual gripe. maybe someone did it as a sort of satire. I've seen it.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 26, 2019
twocents
not sure if this is an actual gripe. maybe someone did it as a sort of satire. I've seen it.

My first thought was it had to be fake, but I've seen more than one article about it that claimed it was real. It's certainly not beyond the realm of breeder entitlement....
August 04, 2019
I wasn't aware Disney accepted EBT cards for admission with crotchfruit.

Whaddya know.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login