Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another government trying to push having children (China)

Posted by yurble 
Another government trying to push having children (China)
July 27, 2019
Creepy database with the reproductive potential of women was discovered in China.

The database, whose server is in China, included fields labeled in English for sex, age, education, marital status, as well as a column titled “BreedReady”, which could be a poor translation of Chinese terms to describe whether a woman has children or is of child-bearing age, observers noted. It was taken down late on Monday afternoon local time, according to Gevers.

The data breach is alarming in the context of official concerns over China’s falling birthrates. Women rights advocates and critics of China’s use of strict family planning rules worry about how far the government will go to encourage more women to have children.
Re: Another government trying to push having children (China)
July 27, 2019
Governments have taxed CF people before and they won’t stop anytime soon. Any new human being born is a potential taxpayer, soldier, etc. I see China increasing tax on childless so high that it will be cheaper to breed than not to. I also see USA doing something similar. The deduction for kids is already so high that close to 40% of income earners don’t pay much of federal income tax. Then there is earned income credit which is essentially free money, every year, to households with kids. Flat tax that was proposed during Bill Clinton was thrown out - quickly, never to be spoken about again.
July 29, 2019
The fact that this website included female children is beyond disturbing. "BreederReady" is creepy enough without any specific name next to it, but next to a 15 or 16 year old female child? There should be a big fat NO next to these female children.

And the lack of privacy, who needs to know the ages, addresses, phone numbers and names of women considered "BreederReady"? And even creepier, if they are already have an age of the women then why also the column of "BreederReady"?

And what is the point of it? To hand it to men to rape these females?
August 01, 2019
Does it strike anyone here as strange how quickly the Chinese government changed its tune on children? The former one-child policy was stringently enforced to include coerced abortions. Now that same government is saying, breed, breed, breed, what's taking you so long? Shit out some kids already!
August 01, 2019
The Chinese are facing a problem that they've too many old people and not enough young to pay taxes and physically care for all the old people. They want to force Chinese women to breed to create ass wipers.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 01, 2019
craftyzits
The Chinese are facing a problem that they've too many old people and not enough young to pay taxes and physically care for all the old people. They want to force Chinese women to breed to create ass wipers.

Oh yes, granted. But the speed of the change makes my head swim. Keep in mind that the Chinese government doesn't really have a system in place to care for the elderly because traditionally that's been a family problem, so the prospect of having to change that might explain the new push to get women to breed.
August 01, 2019
kman
craftyzits

Oh yes, granted. But the speed of the change makes my head swim. Keep in mind that the Chinese government doesn't really have a system in place to care for the elderly because traditionally that's been a family problem, so the prospect of having to change that might explain the new push to get women to breed.

Exactly, and many women have no inclination to spend all day wiping their in law's asses, hell, they won't wipe their parent's asses, so I suspect that there will be lots of 'suicide houses' where the elderly are offed once they can't care for themselves.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Due to their One Child policy and being a patriarchal society that reveres males, a lot of girl babies were aborted, abandoned, or adopted out. Now not only do they have a surplus of males and not enough women to go around for marriage purposes, women have wised up and realized they get a raw deal in having to deal with their parents, their in-laws, and their children if they were to get married and have children. A few of the Chinese dramas I watched have touched upon the other facet that the women that were kept would be abused and neglected in favor of the GoldenPenis (one of my favorites has a character who was severely financially abused by her family because the GoldenPenis brother was a useless petty criminal who refused to keep a job). China has yet to provide a good reason why the women should offer themselves up to be drained dry on every level and never get to live their own lives.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login