Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Asshole teenagers in Italy

Posted by twocents 
Asshole teenagers in Italy
July 30, 2019
I'm sure by now everyone has seen on the news of these two sub cockroach representatives of the estimable representatives of breeding experiments.

Looking at the picture of one of these assholes, makes me wonder what planet this sack of shit thinks it's on.

"" The document revealed that the teenagers had been drinking alcohol and that the judge believed they had shown a "total absence of self-control and critical capacity." She said they had "demonstrated an excessive immaturity.""

How many more examples of the helicopter coddling of these bastards do we need anyway...

Hope their parents are proud of their progeny.

update: I just noticed that (was in the NY Post) complaining that one of these darlings was illegally blindfolded. I don't give a flying fuck if the bugger was blindfolded. Poor widdle baby.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: Asshole teenagers in Italy
July 30, 2019
My random thoughts:

1. Of course there are the requisite quotes from neighbors (who didn't know shit about these young thugs) saying they JUST CANNOT IMAGINE THESE LITTLE DARLINGS being involved in something like this.

2. This is why people call Americans "Ugly Americans" when they travel abroad. Go to Europe in the Summer and the loud entitled tourists are often American. When I travel abroad, I deliberately try NOT to look/act like an American because I do not want to be guilty by association. That means dressing unobtrusively with no loud labels, no stupid t-shirts, and remembering you are in someone else's country: being polite, blending, going along, getting along. I guess I did okay because the last time I was in Denmark, people assumed I was Danish and this happened in Germany too.

3. What kind of stupid asshole lands in a foreign country and thinks it's a good idea to procure drugs? Do they not watch Locked Up Abroad? They deserve to be beaten in jail just for being extremely stupid.

I'm sure Mummy and Daddy will Lawyer up and claim their confession was beaten out of them and they will get expelled eventually.
July 30, 2019
The poor cop that was stabbed to death bled out on the street and some SJW was concerned that one of the sub-humans was blindfolded. Jesus
July 31, 2019
Everything bell_flower said.

I will add that the last time I was in Barcelona (last year), people assumed I was Canadian because I was polite, decently dressed, and respectful of monuments and culture. I also spoke more than just English. The police recommended local cafes where nary a tourist could be found. They were shocked to learn I was American, because Americans go to places like Amsterdam, Barcelona, Budapest and act like rude assholes.

While living in Paris a long time ago, after learning i was American, an entitled American male asked me where he could find a piece of ass (his exact words). He was looking for French prostitutes. I shot him a look of death, and he backed off and said never mind. What is it with American males thinking French women are all whores? I've heard that all my life.

And Americans wonder why the rest of the world thinks they're ugly.
July 31, 2019
Oh that's awful. I'd read a few years ago that some American tourists travelling to Europe wear a Canadian flag somewhere on their person, so that they are treated better. Canadians have a reputation to be nice, and we are generally treated nicely when we go somewhere.

As for these creeps, IDGAF if that little thug was blindfolded for awhile. Big fucking deal. What they did to that poor officer was inexcusable, and they'll both be dealing with a lot worse from their fellow inmates if convicted. A blindfold will be a walk in the park.
July 31, 2019
https://www.thelocal.it/20190731/like-a-nightmare-family-of-american-suspected-of-killing-italian-policeman-speak-out

The suspect's moo admitted that her son "acted rashly" in the stabbing. I think that reactions says a lot about how they were raised.

"Finn is a thoughtful boy. The only explanation I can give, if he really is involved directly in this tragedy, is that he was terrified and therefore reacted rashly," the suspect's mother said.

If I did that in Italy my parents, they are dead now, would not head there to get a lawyer to get me out of it, I would rot in prison for the crime.
July 31, 2019
terrible mother
"acted rashly"

That's a funny way of saying "murdered someone."
August 01, 2019
If this kid was at all thoughtful in any way, he wouldn't have been caught up in the drug scene and murdering an innocent officer who was just doing his job. Sorry, this excuse just doesn't pass the smell test.
August 01, 2019
instant asshole: add alcohol

teenagers seem to automatically be assholes. not all, there are a goodly number of REAL thoughtful ones. they actually do think and consider.
not these jerks.

a lot of this has proceeded from entitlement. this is another reason why I abhor constant relabeling of certain things. (asylum seekers for one.)

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 01, 2019
I REALLY wonder what the damn teens were doing running loose in Italy for any length of time anyway! The so-called parents HAD to know they were at least drinking and screwing unsuitable people right and left. Sheesh!
August 04, 2019
What Bell_flower said!

It never hurts to speak the language of the country you are visiting, either. Along with a little self-education on the culture and people of the visited country.

As for the two American punks in Italy, they acted like typical Entitlefucks.
August 04, 2019
reeniebessagain
I REALLY wonder what the damn teens were doing running loose in Italy for any length of time anyway! The so-called parents HAD to know they were at least drinking and screwing unsuitable people right and left. Sheesh!

My guess is they were "exchange students".
August 07, 2019
Go to a foreign country, act like an asshole like you would at home, and then be horrified that your embassy won't step in to save you - that's what they do, right?

The inside of an Italian jail will do wonders for his "thoughtfulness".
August 13, 2019
catabat (and others)

remember that american teenager who got whipped in Singapore?

the whining of the stupid jerks parunts who tried to stop it?

all they did was cut 1 or 2 lashes off of the sentence.

a few months later, someone reported that that particular asshole got into trouble for similar over here.

jerk kid.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

August 14, 2019
Michael Peter Fay.
He was caned.
Caning is standard punishment for vandalism in Singapore.
August 14, 2019
I saw pics of that guy's rear end after the caning. He had a couple more ass cracks and will probably have to use an inflatable donut for life. In the comments some people mentioned that when punishment gets physical it is considered torture from the perspective of a civilized country, but since the world is becoming less civil all the time with breeders rasing animals that may become a thing here eventually. The pics of the caning were horrible
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login