Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Round of PMYABP

Posted by kittehpeoples 
New Round of PMYABP
July 30, 2019
A couple in Texas (of course) are arrested after bringing their seven week old infant to the hospital with a laundry list of serious (super serious) injuries, including "multiple hemorrhages and bleeding in the brain, seizures, strokes, retinal hemorrhaging in both eyes, and multiple bruises to the chest, abdomen, hips and tongue." Neither one can explain how the child got the injuries, but a phone taken from the couple shows google searches for "how long does it take for shaken baby to show up and criminal negligence"; "bruising on baby belly"; "will marijuana show up at birth"; and "what happens when someone is found guilty of shaken baby." The father has a previous investigation from DFPS for being aggressive toward the mother and baby, and was caught screaming at the baby to stop crying while they were still in the hospital, but it was the mother's phone that has the fantastic google history. She's already throwing daddy under the bus, but it sounds to me like they're both pretty hideous.

article
Re: New Round of PMYABP
July 31, 2019
I think in Texas abortion is offically banned and illegal, the US is getting more like China when it comes to these stories.
August 01, 2019
cfdavep
I think in Texas abortion is offically banned and illegal, the US is getting more like China when it comes to these stories.

Wouldn't surprise me. I live in Arizona, another red state, but thankfully my breeder's oven got snipped out.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 01, 2019
Yeahhh, note to breeders with PNAs on the docket: if you're gonna Google how to kill your child, make sure you clear your search history before you take the kid to the hospital pretending like you don't know what happened to it. Not that the hospital staff wouldn't figure out in half a second what happened even without the search history, but they could at least try to hide some of the evidence. Reminds me of the moron who hung out on r/childfree a couple years ago who Googled how long it would take for an animal to die in a hot car before roasting his kid in the family truckster.

Duh sounds like a real winner - definitely father material, what with the criminal record and bitching out a newborn in the fucking hospital to quit crying. I'm sure Moo decided he was a fixer-upper and just needed a baby to turn him into a law-abiding model citizen. Because as we all know, babies are life's Band-Aids and they fix everything from illegal behavior and anger management problems to marital discord and rampant drug abuse. eye rolling smiley

I highly doubt this was the first incident of violence toward the kid too - they'd probably been abusing the kid since it came home and Duh just happened to give him one shake too many this time. Fuckers are complete garbage - him for doing it and Moo for allowing it - but in a sense, I'm almost glad the poor kid is gone because if it managed to survive, it would likely be severely disabled between the brain bleeds, the seizures and the strokes, and I imagine the retinal bleeding would have led to blindness or at least severely impaired vision to boot.
August 02, 2019
Cambion
Yeahhh, note to breeders with PNAs on the docket: if you're gonna Google how to kill your child, make sure you clear your search history before you take the kid to the hospital pretending like you don't know what happened to it. Not that the hospital staff wouldn't figure out in half a second what happened even without the search history, but they could at least try to hide some of the evidence. Reminds me of the moron who hung out on r/childfree a couple years ago who Googled how long it would take for an animal to die in a hot car before roasting his kid in the family truckster.

Oh, yeah-- wasn't he the one who left his office in the middle of the day to see if the kid was dead yet, but it wasn't so he went back inside for a few more hours? Then later said yeah, he went to the car and got something out, but he didn't look in the back seat so he still didn't know the baby was there.... holding finger to head as if a gun
September 01, 2019
craftyzits
cfdavep

Wouldn't surprise me. I live in Arizona, another red state, but thankfully my breeder's oven got snipped out.

Our state may well turn blue in 2020. It certainly is a lovely shade of purple at present. Of course, I live in Tucson in true-blue Pima County, so my observation may be biased. However, remember that AZ elected a female Democrat to take Jeff Flake's place, and Repug Marthat McSally is said to have a hard row to hoe to keep John McClain's seat.

We can only hope.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login