Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman kills two daughters interfering with her lifestyle

Posted by yurble 
Woman kills two daughters interfering with her lifestyle
August 02, 2019
A woman first killed one kid, then the other. Like many other brilliant murderers of late, she looked up details on the internet. She was also making arrangements to meet men for sex before the corpses were even cold.
Re: Woman kills two daughters interfering with her lifestyle
August 02, 2019
I hear it is as hard to get a tubal though the NHS in England now as it is in the US. If you are a female in that country and seem to be "going nowhere" with your life and end up on welfare there is this push even from welfare workers that single moohod is an acceptable way to go. I guess to keep gov't workers in jobs or something.
August 03, 2019
Getting a tubal is hard, but contraception and abortion are still available, except in northern Ireland (abortion).
August 04, 2019
Sounds like she realized she was the dating equivalent of Velveeta on a shelf of artisan cheeses weighed down with two brats at the age of 23, so she decided to clean up the biological trash and enjoy her newfound sexual freedom. Sounds like she's separated from their father, so why didn't she give them to him? I mean I don't know what a doting father he was when he hadn't even met the youngest kid even though it was his.

The Facetiming with strange men for sexy time didn't really help her case, nor did waiting around until the kids were dead to get medical help. And I love that she still sat there and claimed she had no idea how her two kids wound up dead. Okay lady, must be a ghost choked them to death. I'm shocked she didn't try to claim PPD.

Duh
“I sit and think, day and night, and I can’t understand why my two little girls were taken away because Louise wanted to sleep around. Maybe if social services had listened to me, my girls would still be alive today.”

It sounds like he tried to get the girls taken away, most likely because he realized she was harming them, and Social Services was probably far too overwhelmed to bother with them. It sucks, but I know they won't remove a kid from its home unless it's actively dying.

Well, hope she's in the mood for some carpet munching because I doubt she'll be seeing any dick for a long time.
Duh makes a show of giving a damn....
September 03, 2019
.....and no one is buying it

https://news.yahoo.com/father-of-daughters-murdered-by-mother-to-make-time-for-sex-work-pays-facebook-funeral-tribute-135942968.html

Welfare moo in England offs her two sprogs when their care gets in the way of sex work. Duh of one or two of the sprogs who banged her a while back obviously, suddenly makes a "touching tribute" on facebook, I guess so no one will blast him for not giving a crap. Duh is all emotional about them after having to pay for them is past.

From the pics the funeral home did a PR funeral or donations paid for a fairytale funeral with horse and carriage.
September 03, 2019
Anyone in the US old enough to remember Diane Downes? Or Susan Smith? Casey Anthony was pretty recent. Apparently this just isn't that uncommon. While nobody would suggest placing blame anywhere but on the murderer, it's clear we need to stop glorifying and enabling single moshood.
September 03, 2019
but all those social programs to help these brood sows. they only make money due to the psychopathy of these welfare cunt breeders. and their dick of the week

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login