Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another day, another knuckle-dragger who thinks women need kids

Posted by yurble 
Another day, another knuckle-dragger who thinks women need kids
August 03, 2019
Stefan Molyneux, who seems to make a career out of being a sexist asshole, tweeted “Women get mostly infertile at 40, but live to be 80. Without a family, what are you going to do with those 40 long long years?” Plenty of women were not especially thrilled with his interpretation of their lives.

So rather than listen to actual women, he tried to make it seem like he's just doing us all a favor, because, as you know, the childfree life is so glamorized that most women are unaware that alternatives exist. Young women just can't go about their business without strangers inquiring about when they're going to get sterilized, amirite? His follow-up tweet was “WOMEN HAVE BEEN BULLIED BY PROPAGANDA INTO NOT HAVING CHILDREN. I’m just countering the narrative so younger women can be reminded of a real choice.”
Re: Another day, another knuckle-dragger who thinks women need kids
August 03, 2019
HA! If anything, women have been subjected to bullying and propaganda to try and push them into making unnecessary responsibilities for themselves.

I'm 50 now, and I find a LOT of things to do, and none of them include kids. I'm working, furthering my education, enjoying my existing family and friends, love my pets, etc. etc. I'm too damned busy to bring brats into my life.

I'm looking forward to the next few decades of my life. At least I don't have to worry about being tossed in a nursing home in my old age by my kids.

What an azz. He needs to fuck off.
August 03, 2019
Did you see J. Michael Straczynski's response to that tweet?

J. Michael Straczynski
See the world, experience beauty, create art, support their mothers and fathers and sisters and brothers, fall in love, find joy, ascend in business, achieve recognition, and dance on your grave when you die alone, unnoticed and unknown, you hateful, misogynistic assclown.
August 04, 2019
kittehpeoples

J. Michael Straczynski
See the world, experience beauty, create art, support their mothers and fathers and sisters and brothers, fall in love, find joy, ascend in business, achieve recognition, and dance on your grave when you die alone, unnoticed and unknown, you hateful, misogynistic assclown.

That's a thing of beauty.
August 04, 2019
I'm planning to continue to use my brain, live in different countries, enjoy my hobbies, spend time with people I love, laugh at misogynistic fucks, and have plenty of non-procreative sex.
August 04, 2019
Something tells me his kids are pain in his ass and likely the compulsory grand kids are/will be in the same tradition. Enjoy the bitter tea with no sweetener or cream misogynistic fuck.

Here is a tweet from him, claiming childless women are going to die from cancer. Read on for the word "appears" and note how that negates the entire statement.

misogynistic fucktard
No kids=72% more likely to die of cancer “Women who have been pregnant appear to be at a lower risk for breast cancer, endometrial cancer, and ovarian cancer. Women who have had children, particularly if they also breastfed following pregnancy, have a lower risk of breast cancer
August 04, 2019
I'd sooner have my tits chopped off than give birth and beef. Fuck him with a rusty chainsaw.
August 04, 2019
Once again, I love the assumption that family = biological children. So these women have no spouses, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, grandparents, pets, stepchildren, in-laws or close friends? Funny how these people all somehow don't count as family. Even without a famblee, there are plenty of things people can do, with or without kids. In fact, people who aren't burdened by brats (either CL, CF, or empty nesters) have far more opportunities compared to their childed or heavily childed peers.

And those years aren't going to be long either. They're gonna fly by. This moron acts like women are just going to be sitting around twiddling their thumbs for 50 years because they have no babies to hold. I mean some of them probably will because they only ever based their value on their parental status, but the more sane ones will find shit to keep themselves occupied. It's becoming more and more normal to see people in their 80s and 90s at the gym! You think anybody's looking at them going, "Ohh that poor thing, look at her wasting her life bench pressing 125 pounds and not caring for kids?"

I don't plan on living to 40 myself, but if by some miracle I make it there, I can think of plenty of things to do that would be more fulfilling than parenting. Not that that's hard to do - taking a shit is more fulfilling than raising kids, in my opinion.
August 04, 2019
kittehpeoples

J. Michael Straczynski

I totally hear that in G'Kar's ( Andreas Katsulas) voice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux

He is a white supremist. These people are EXTREMELY sexist and are constantly advertising baybees to women to "fight the browns/blacks" Breeding wars are their favorite activity
August 05, 2019
cfdavep
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux

He is a white supremist. These people are EXTREMELY sexist and are constantly advertising baybees to women to "fight the browns/blacks" Breeding wars are their favorite activity

Sadly you are describing the GOP who are in power thanks to Russia.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login