Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well Outback did the right thing

Posted by cfdavep 
Well Outback did the right thing
August 12, 2019
https://news.yahoo.com/maryland-family-asked-leave-outback-030335479.html

Outback booted a moo and her special needs brat due to customer complaints. Facebook is the launhcing point to "go viral" and it did. Her moo supporters are enraged over it, but yahoo commenters are like "Go Outback"
Re: Well Outback did the right thing
August 12, 2019
Comments are calling out the breeders for sure. I wonder if the journalists will take note and start reporting these stories a little more neutrally, because this was sure biased towards the breeders.

As the guardian of a special needs adult, I sympathize with the parents but I know my own limits. My sister sundowns, hallucinates, cries, can scream and be distracting. There are good days and bad days but I always respect those around me and we either leave the restaurant or don’t bring her at all. There are accommodations for special needs people such as wheelchair access, elevators, special food requests but not for disturbingly restaurant or plane or shopping experience. People can sympathize with what you are struggling with and can accept within limits but do not impose special rules for your child that cause others to suffer.

Special needs does not mean special treatment for behavioral issues. You aren’t given a free pass for your child, spouse, or grandparent to scream, disrupt, steal, etc. Stop using your situation to garner attention, you need to be an advocate for your child but should never be used as a tool to embarrass a business, person or entity for your poor behavior.

Yes, you're entitled to a pleasant meal out with your family. So is everybody else in the restaurant. Their rights don't end where your rights start, despite your apparent superiority.
August 12, 2019
That little defective, had I been in that restaurant, could have resulted in me being placed in the back of an ambulance simply because his breeder wanted to inflict the little fuck trophy on fellow diners.

On another note, this little fuck trophy has no hope for a future. We are headed into a future where 47% of jobs will disappear thanks to automation. If you think anyone will hire a little fuck up like this when a robot can do the job, you have another thing coming.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 12, 2019

As the guardian of a special needs adult,

Yes, you're entitled to a pleasant meal out with your family

Nice to see well articulated and thoughtful responses! Let's hope more of these breeders get called out for their entitled behavior.
August 12, 2019
Moos all seem to think that everyone is just dying to listen to their little screechlings, and tard wranglers are particularly happy to let their little sideshow freaks ruin everyone else's night if it means Mommy can have a half second to herself. No breeder is above inconveniencing or even harming a bunch of total strangers if it means they can get their own way.

It's not discriminatory to not want to hear someone's defecto-tard wailing and being a dumbshit for three hours. Good on Outback - they understand the very simple business concept of the good of many being more important than the good of one. Sure, they could have ignored the complaint and let Tardo keep on tardin', but they realized that by keeping one asshole family placated, they would probably lose the future patronage of the other families within earshot whose meals were ruined by Shriekleigh. So it just made better business sense to tell the tard wranglers to eat and get out.

Article
"As an apology he gave us a $20 (O)utback credit to use at a later date," Braun wrote in her Facebook post. "But needless to say there isn’t going to be a later date. Why would I subject my son and the rest of my family to that type of discrimination? What would ever make me want to return? Would we be asked to leave again if my son were to be loud?"

Not wanting to deal with your inability to parent isn't discriminatory. I'm sure nobody is butthurt over this heifer threatening to never return. I'd wager if they received at least $50, they would have gone back, but Moo isn't going to be a whore that's so easily bought with $20 worth of apps and lemonade.

It's not the kid's fault he's messed up, but it's still the parents' job to know what places are appropriate to take their brain-damaged spawn. If the shoe was on the other foot and someone else's retard was disrupting Moo's nice famblee meal, would she be as tolerant? Or would she be complaining about the screechtard ruining their dinner?
August 13, 2019
Finally, a restaurant willing to do something about a noise complaint. One of the things people pay for when they dine out is the ambience, which noise destroys. And there is a suspiciously high degree of special needs in children these days that coincidentally seem to be out of control at all times.

Moo needs to figure out special needs mean permanently staying at home until the brat can control himself enough to be in public. Learn it now or have a potential adult sized brat who still doesn't know this.
August 13, 2019
I suspect Moo is making good use of her time, scrubbing out every FB poster who tries to disagree with her. (Shouldn't she be spending her time tending her special needs child?)

I guess this is what we are coming to: the Moo worship and ass pats are on FB and places that allow anonymous comments are showing the real deal/truth about how some people feel about this.

Those FB commenters are really nuts. They are egging the Moo on to file a complaint with the EEO.

This is our fyooooture, folks.
August 13, 2019
this is all we need. the farkin tard moos with their defective stains insist on ruining it for everyone.

this is just more of the 'we're miserable so we're going to make everyone else as miserable as wel are.'

thank God I can afford a local restaurant here that does not cater to little bastards. (no high chairs or booster seats)

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 23, 2019
I have some issues due to FASD but if I'm having a bad evening or whatever, I stay the hell home. The awtard moos can do the same. I mean if they want a nice meal, call ahead and get the stuff to go.I remember wen I was a kid, I knew enough to behave because if I didn't, I wouldn't be seeing the inside of a restaurant for a long time. This is just more entitlement bullcrap. I applaud Outback for taking a stand.
August 25, 2019
Just another reminder why Mr. S and I don't go out to eat anymore. At our age (50's) there is just no way we have the energy to put up with autard crotchfruit.
September 14, 2019
In our region, Outback restaurant is really really loud.
If this family was so loud that they went past the usual din of that restaurant, it must have been pretty outrageous.
September 14, 2019
Gad to see that Outback did the right thing. As a result, I plan to have dinner there on New Year's eve. Being a parent does not mean you have a right to foist ill-behaved children on the rest of the public. Now, I know Outback isn't exactly Ruth's Chris, but when people spend their hard-earned money to eat out they have a reasonable expectation of an enjoyable experience. I'm sorry that woman's child is special needs, but that still doesn't mean she has a right to disturb other patrons. If her child is unable to control itself, then she may have to think about Grub Hub or Door Dash. I enjoy an occasional meal at Red Lobster, but the one here seems to be breeder central, so I order from Door Dash. Win-win.

Years ago my wife and I went to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Phoenix. Near us was a couple with two children and I thought "here we go again". Well, I have rarely seen better-behaved children. Our dining experience turned out to be very nice. I glanced over occasionally, and the two children were eating nicely, not throwing food or making a mess of the table or screaming. On our way out, I stopped and congratulated the parents.

I don't understand parenting these days. I really don't. Before my parents took me out to eat, they taught me the right way to behave at the table and how to use utensils properly. Finally, they took me out to a pizza restaurant for a first try. Only when they knew I could be depended up not to create chaos, was I taken out. I even got taken to some very nice restaurants because I knew how to behave. And before leaving the house (at least in the beginning), they made it very clear that if I misbehaved, I wouldn't be going out to dinner for a long time--and I knew they were being dead serious.

I really wish that more restaurants would follow Outback's lead, but I doubt many will. Pandering to breeders seems to trump a diner's enjoying their meal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login