Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh in the fitting room

Posted by cfdavep 
Duh in the fitting room
August 12, 2019
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/cpf31l/nightmares_in_the_fitting_room/

This is a whole new level of duh creepiness
Re: Duh in the fitting room
August 12, 2019
I would have been screaming bloody murder and calling for a manager to have the creepy fucker kicked out. That is next level creepy.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
August 12, 2019
Oh, my god. I can't imagine what my reaction would have been. A lot more swearing than the OP, for sure. That father is raising a sexual predator.
August 13, 2019
I keep seeing the term innocent thrown around about the brat. Why do people think brats are innocent?
And what exactly is innocence anyways? Youth? Lack of exposure to perverts? Because this brat is being exposed to a pervert.

I recall being age 5-6 and we all knew what boobs were. We also had pretty good ideas about what sex was too, mostly because parents make the biggest deal about hiding it. Makes kids all the more enthralled with those forbidden subjects.

And I knew plenty of brats at that age that were already well-versed in manipulating their parents who thought their brats were "innocent" children. And the brats who could manipulate were very proud of it and would show off their skills to their visiting friends.
August 13, 2019
I've been sexually harassed by pre-teens before. Perhaps they aren't taking sexual pleasure in it, but they are certainly taking malicious pleasure in trying to make someone uncomfortable. It's irrelevant if the brat got no sexual thrill from it, he clearly did get some kind of thrill, thanks to his horrible father, and it was not at all innocent.
August 13, 2019
yurble
I've been sexually harassed by pre-teens before. Perhaps they aren't taking sexual pleasure in it, but they are certainly taking malicious pleasure in trying to make someone uncomfortable. It's irrelevant if the brat got no sexual thrill from it, he clearly did get some kind of thrill, thanks to his horrible father, and it was not at all innocent.

Yep. And he's only going to get worse as he gets older, with a terrible father like that.
August 13, 2019
This is sick. I think duh was making his kid scout the change rooms to see if there were any nice boobies in there. He's using his kid in the commission of a crime.

I remember there have been a couple of times where I've had incidents in Ladies' rooms where male children were behaving inappropriately. One time I was just a teen and went to use the bathroom in a restaurant. A boy-perv followed me in and stared at me under the stall door. Another time when I was an adult, a lady had brought a couple of male kids in a Ladies' room, and the boys were chanting, "I see all the ladies! I see all the ladies!"

I was washing my hands at the sink, and when moo came out, I gave her the MAJOR stinkeye. She did absolutely nothing to correct the kids, of course.

I think this was a case were duh is the perv, and he's teaching his son to be the same.
August 13, 2019
Duh knew he'd get his ass chewed for perving around in the dressing room, so he was basically using his kid as a periscope to perv by proxy. After Junior announced spotting some nice boobs, I'd have been tempted to say back, "Wanna see my dick too?"

Can't wait to see what a piece of shit the kid is when he turns 18. With a father like that raising him, I wouldn't be surprised if he turns into one of those delightful types that don't take "no" for an answer when it comes to girls.
August 14, 2019
Now THAT would've freaked out the duh, the dick comment. Of course the duh might follow the person if he thought they were trans and beat them up
August 14, 2019
Cambion
Duh knew he'd get his ass chewed for perving around in the dressing room, so he was basically using his kid as a periscope to perv by proxy. After Junior announced spotting some nice boobs, I'd have been tempted to say back, "Wanna see my dick too?"

Can't wait to see what a piece of shit the kid is when he turns 18. With a father like that raising him, I wouldn't be surprised if he turns into one of those delightful types that don't take "no" for an answer when it comes to girls.

I agree that the father is raising a misogynist. And maybe a rapist. And your response would have been perfect.

I also agree with you and mum that the father knew the kid could see into the dressing rooms, and was getting some sort of thrill out of it, hence asking his son such a creepy question. Perv.
August 16, 2019
@cfdavep, I would love to watch this fucker try to beat anyone up. I guarantee he's the type of assclown that's all bark and no bite and would get his ass whooped if he started anything with anyone. That, and I wonder how far he'd get with any sort of assault with a brat on his shoulders. That's just a Jenga tower begging to get knocked down.
August 25, 2019
Sick and perverted, to be sure, but also a good argument for buying clothes online.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login