Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders demand compensation for failed PNA

Posted by yurble 
Breeders demand compensation for failed PNA
August 14, 2019
A child was on an inflatable float and drifted out to sea. The coast guard had to use a helicopter to rescue her, at the cost of £7,000. While rescuing her, they punctured the float to keep it from being swept further away.

Now, the breeders have sent the coast guard a bill for £7, the cost of the float.
Re: Breeders demand compensation for failed PNA
August 14, 2019
What assholes, 7 freaking pounds??? ?
There are people out there who think that people should have to pay for helicoter rescuesfor dumbass's
August 14, 2019
The Entitlement is Strong in This Breeder!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 14, 2019
Holy crapping christ. Just when you think they can't get more petty. I would love to see a judge get a hold of that case, say yes, they should be reimbursed for that £7, and then say in fairness they owe the coast guard the remaining £6,993.
August 16, 2019
Here's some good news: A 12 year old saves a toddler from a PNA. That darn kid!
August 18, 2019
If £7 is gonna bust this family's balls financially to the point that they feel the need to send the fucking Coast Guard a bill for it, they've got far bigger problems than a lost lilo (I'm guessing that's Brit speak for some kind of pool floaty/raft). If they're that fucking stingy, I'm surprised they didn't ask the divers to save the pool toy and not the kid.

Article
"The CO wrote replying: 'I will be happy to pay your invoice on receipt of payment for the helicopter rescue £7,000.' No response was received."

Gee, I wonder why. Honestly, what would even prompt them to do this shit? It's spitting in the rescuers' faces demanding they pay for a lost item when the pool toy was 1/1000 the cost of the rescue itself. I know breeders are petty, but fuck.
August 19, 2019
Cambion
lilo (I'm guessing that's Brit speak for some kind of pool floaty/raft)

Yup, it's the single person inflatable that you lie down on.
August 19, 2019
Cambion

Article
"The CO wrote replying: 'I will be happy to pay your invoice on receipt of payment for the helicopter rescue £7,000.' No response was received."

Oh, good! I'm glad someone had the sense to point that out to them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login