Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Awesome breeder entitlement in Reddit post

Posted by kittehpeoples 
Awesome breeder entitlement in Reddit post
August 14, 2019
I don't know if any of you have seen this, but someone posted in the "Am I the asshole" sub asking if she (I'm assuming moo, could have been male but sounds like entitled mommy to me) was an asshole for trying to get a bus driver in trouble for glaring at her when he picks up her "autistic" child. Backstory is, kid's first day of riding the bus, she told the driver he needed to keep the bus quiet for her child. At the end of the day, the kid had a meltdown and refused to get off the bus until she "calmed him down." (He's 14, btw.) She said the driver "glared at her" when they were leaving, and she told him he shouldn't be mad at her, that it was his fault for letting the bus full of children be noisy. She also reported him to the school. Her neighbor told her she was being unreasonable, that the neighbor's children said her kid was being a problem, and she ran to reddit for validation.

Spoiler alert: she's not getting the responses she wanted. grinning smiley
Re: Awesome breeder entitlement in Reddit post
August 15, 2019
Lots of people start out there and are soon reposted on /r/entitledbreeders. There was one recently where a breeder went to a restaurant with two of her kids in order to say goodbye to a friend, and because she wasn't paying attention the three-year-old stood on the table and grasped the lightbulb, burning himself. Moo was pissed that the restaurant only got them ice, loaned her scissors so she could open some bandages she had, and gave them to-go boxes when they requested them, and had the audacity to charge them for the meal. Instead of, presumably, giving her lots of apologies, providing medical care, comping the meal after putting it in the to-go boxes themselves, and giving her a gift certificate to make up for it all. I'm sure they could see there wasn't going to be a tip and she was irritating the fuck out of the other customers, so why would they go to effort for her?

She did not get the validation she expected for her plan to complain to corporate.
August 15, 2019
Only. Oh, my god.
August 15, 2019
I thought that is why school districts had "the short bus".
August 15, 2019
kittehpeoples
I don't know if any of you have seen this, but someone posted in the "Am I the asshole" sub asking if she (I'm assuming moo, could have been male but sounds like entitled mommy to me) was an asshole for trying to get a bus driver in trouble for glaring at her when he picks up her "autistic" child. Backstory is, kid's first day of riding the bus, she told the driver he needed to keep the bus quiet for her child. At the end of the day, the kid had a meltdown and refused to get off the bus until she "calmed him down." (He's 14, btw.) She said the driver "glared at her" when they were leaving, and she told him he shouldn't be mad at her, that it was his fault for letting the bus full of children be noisy. She also reported him to the school. Her neighbor told her she was being unreasonable, that the neighbor's children said her kid was being a problem, and she ran to reddit for validation.

Spoiler alert: she's not getting the responses she wanted. grinning smiley

I would give real money to read this cow being roasted HARD!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 15, 2019
yurble
Lots of people start out there and are soon reposted on /r/entitledbreeders. There was one recently where a breeder went to a restaurant with two of her kids in order to say goodbye to a friend, and because she wasn't paying attention the three-year-old stood on the table and grasped the lightbulb, burning himself. Moo was pissed that the restaurant only got them ice, loaned her scissors so she could open some bandages she had, and gave them to-go boxes when they requested them, and had the audacity to charge them for the meal. Instead of, presumably, giving her lots of apologies, providing medical care, comping the meal after putting it in the to-go boxes themselves, and giving her a gift certificate to make up for it all. I'm sure they could see there wasn't going to be a tip and she was irritating the fuck out of the other customers, so why would they go to effort for her?

She did not get the validation she expected for her plan to complain to corporate.

I'm going to hell but I am chuckling sooo damned hard!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 15, 2019
craftyzits

It's right here if you want to read some of the comments:

reddit thread
August 15, 2019
kittehpeoples
craftyzits

It's right here if you want to read some of the comments:

reddit thread

I flat out told the bitch she didn't care about her son.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 18, 2019
Moo's living in a dream world if she thinks that anything other than being held at gunpoint is going to keep an entire bus full of teenagers quiet. She came right out and said that making her tard ride the bus is more convenient for her. Mmkay, but the thing is when you have kids - especially mentally challenged ones - your need for convenience goes out the window and you have to do what's best for your kid, and what's best for them is usually not what's easiest for you. Motherfucker if you're a bus driver and you can get the entire bus to shut the fuck up, then you're some kind of magician and could be making a lot more money elsewhere.

She got him in trouble with the school and then has the balls to get pissed when he's not happy to see her and her brat. Plus it sounds like her kid is being an asshole on the bus too. I think when she's the only person in the neighborhood who has a problem with this guy and everyone else sings his praises, it's not him who's the problem.

If her brat is that autistic that being on a bus is going to set him off, then she needs to not stick him on the bus and arrange other transportation for his stupid ass. Yes, it's going to be inconvenient, but it needs to be done. One of the costs of having an awtard is not getting to do shit the easy way. Either shut the fuck up about the bus driver and deal with the tard tantrums or drive him to school yourself. Much like buying a candy bar at a gas station for twice the normal price, convenience comes at a cost. Even the schools in my broke-ass corner of the country have vans for lugging in students who, for whatever reason, can't be on the bus. I'm sure the school in question has something similar that Moo could make use of.

He shouldn't be riding the bus alone anyway if he's truly severely autistic because I imagine if he decides to spaz out at the wrong time, he could become a danger to the other students, the driver, or both.
August 19, 2019
There was another recently asking if she would be an asshole for taking her 5-month-old baby to the movies because she hasn't gone to a movie in two years, has no family nearby, and doesn't have a babysitter. People told her she would most certainly be an asshole, because it would disturb the other patrons and possibly injure the baby's ears. All I could think was "Has she never heard of Netflix?" with a side of "Well, why didn't she go in the 1.5 years of the 2 when she didn't have a baby, if it mean that much to her?"

But seriously, with the number of rude assholes around, who wants to go to the movies? She'd probably fit right in with most of the clientele.
August 19, 2019
I don't go to movies because of cunts like this.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 19, 2019
mr neptune: "I thought that is why school districts had "the short bus".

in my day when I drove a school bus (really cemented my cf status for all time) they were referred to as 'the retard bus'. come to think of it, that's how they were referred to when I went to school

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 19, 2019
twocents
mr neptune: "I thought that is why school districts had "the short bus".

I went to school in a district where the short bus went and fetched a small group of normal brats that were a bit out of the way for the big bus.

However, there are some districts so poor and cash strapped that they do not have a transportation set up for the little retards.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 19, 2019
Same here. The “little bus” was the one that carried the normal kids that lived out in the middle of nowhere. The “short bus” was for the tards. You could tell them apart because the little bus was just a smaller version of a regular bus, but the short bus had a wheelchair ramp and all kinds of restraints hanging above the seats.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
August 19, 2019
Where I am, the short/little bus was the sped bus and I don't think there were special vehicles for the kids who lived too far out. But then in my area, a lot of students live out in the woods, so the full-size bus would come get kids. And I mean way out in the woods where the dirt roads are one lane and are built in the sides of cliffs with no guard rails.

craftyzits
However, there are some districts so poor and cash strapped that they do not have a transportation set up for the little retards.

Some districts are so strapped for cash that they eliminate the sped class entirely and mainstream the tards so they don't have to hire a special needs teacher, which I don't get because don't they get some kind of tax incentive for having a tard class?
August 20, 2019
Cambion
craftyzits

Some districts are so strapped for cash that they eliminate the sped class entirely and mainstream the tards so they don't have to hire a special needs teacher, which I don't get because don't they get some kind of tax incentive for having a tard class?

And to hell with all the other students whose education gets disrupted because their teacher is trying to deal with the "special" kids' nonsense....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login