Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A screechmo screeches

Posted by freya 
A screechmo screeches
August 19, 2019
I'm just outside the entrance/exit of a grocery store. It is two doors that open/close automatically when someone walks up to enter/exit the store. For this particular store there isn't a separate entrance/exit. Basically, a little more than enough clearance for two people with grocery carts to enter/exit at the same time.

Most people seem to understand this concept. If you're exiting simply stay to the right half so as not to disrupt the traffic flow, same for entering. If there is more than one of you entering/exiting and someone is coming from the opposite direction simply walk behind the person in front of you.

But, not for this moo. Oh no, the fact that I dared to enter the store when she attempted to side step the person in front of her with her stroller and husband meant I should simply vanish off the planet. There isn't a side area to step to if I felt inclined to do so but entitle moos would never bother to use their heads to figure this out. There is no area to the left (it is a wall) to the right are carts and behind the entrance is a busy parking lot street. And both doors are tinted so it isn't possible to see until you are standing inches away from the door especially if you're entering.

I ignored her like I do all entitled moos. She made a screeching entitle-groan noise at me and every one entering/exiting ignored her and kept going. Including her husband.

#screechmo-0/freya-1
Re: A screechmo screeches
August 20, 2019
I hate grocery shopping and it's primarily due to ignorant, rude breeders and their shrieking spawn. I've been nearly run over by brats running through aisles with carts - and then given a dirty look by the moo when I didn't smile, I had one moo physically move my cart by lifting one end of it and dropping it down because she couldn't wait her fuckin' turn and let me move first. I also had a deranged idiot with a stroller practically chase me through a department store when I was looking for some sale items.

Moos and breeders in general are awful to be around. I remember once when I was grocery shopping, I saw this she-brat of about 10 years old lean over and cough all over a shelf full of bread, while her ignorant, asshat parents did nothing.

I don't enjoy shopping for the most part, so my husband and I go on the off-hours. Usually we go really early in the morning on a weekday. I find it the best time to shop. It's nice now that he's retired that we can go and do this when the other idiots are still in bed.
August 21, 2019
mumofsixbirds
I don't enjoy shopping for the most part, so my husband and I go on the off-hours. Usually we go really early in the morning on a weekday. I find it the best time to shop. It's nice now that he's retired that we can go and do this when the other idiots are still in bed.

Wish I could do that, but as I'm dependent on others I must go on THEIR schedule. Therefore, I carry an MP3 player and earbuds in my purse at all times so the tiny fuckers don't set off my migraine. A migraine can if it is bad enough send me to the hospital in the back of an ambulance.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 22, 2019
mumofsixbirds
I hate grocery shopping and it's primarily due to ignorant, rude breeders and their shrieking spawn. I've been nearly run over by brats running through aisles with carts - and then given a dirty look by the moo when I didn't smile, I had one moo physically move my cart by lifting one end of it and dropping it down because she couldn't wait her fuckin' turn and let me move first. I also had a deranged idiot with a stroller practically chase me through a department store when I was looking for some sale items.

Moos and breeders in general are awful to be around. I remember once when I was grocery shopping, I saw this she-brat of about 10 years old lean over and cough all over a shelf full of bread, while her ignorant, asshat parents did nothing.

This is new level rudeness. Wow! I'm going to have to start shopping at strange times like you do mumofsixbirds. Anything to keep the breeders at a minimum. Thanks for the suggestion!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login