Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

61 magnetic balls pulled from boy's stomach .......

Posted by freya 
61 magnetic balls pulled from boy's stomach .......
August 23, 2019
The punchline is this brat is SIX YEARS OLD. If he were a toadler in the oral phase this may make more sense. Hopefully his parents have the sense to lock this disaster in his bedroom at night and not let him have any personal belongings in there lest he swallow them.

And it has to take some time to swallow 61 balls. He wasn't in pain until 61 of those darn things were swallowed?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/61-magnetic-balls-pulled-from-boys-stomach-after-complaints-of-intense-pain/ar-AAG4Qte#page=2
Re: 61 magnetic balls pulled from boy's stomach .......
August 23, 2019
Kids just keep getting stupider. So do adults.
August 23, 2019
He's just warming up for the big Tide Pod challenge in a few years...
August 23, 2019
i saw a segment on something similar, one of those medical shows.. (real life).
toddler ate magnetic balls and they destroyed his intestines.

but try and get the shits to eat something decent. peh.... so glad I avoided the breeder idiocy

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 23, 2019
Mental delays are becoming more common.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 24, 2019

sign 'you rock' Now that's funny!
August 24, 2019
kman

LMAO!
August 25, 2019
twocents
but try and get the shits to eat something decent. peh.... so glad I avoided the breeder idiocy

Gotta love that crap. Breeders can sit there singing and dancing for three hours trying to get their asshole kids to eat a bite of actual food and they won't (but they'll still sit there whining that they're hungry), but the little retards will happily chow down on dumb shit like rocks, dirt, marbles, magnets, batteries, paper clips and pretty much anything that is not only inedible, but dangerous to consume.

Also, did the parents Only Look Away For a SecondTM while Tardley was throwing back magnets like Nerds? Because that's not really something that can happen in the blink of an eye. You gotta work at it to get 61 magnets into your face. Why were they ignoring him long enough for him to eat that many magnets? Though I suppose most parents don't think their six year old will be that retarded that they'll eat a bunch of toy magnets.

Give it time, he'll be back in the hospital after swallowing some other stupid bullshit soon enough. I imagine his parents will eventually get tired of him eating dumb stuff and will just not bother taking him to a hospital at some point. I'd like to think he's learned a lesson, but I doubt it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login