Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nobody gives up seat for moo titfeeding toddler

Posted by cfinboston 
Nobody gives up seat for moo titfeeding toddler
August 23, 2019
https://nypost.com/2019/08/23/mom-forced-to-breastfeed-son-on-train-floor-when-no-one-offered-her-a-seat/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

Poor moo isn't offered a seat on the subway to titfeed her kid.

For one thing, big fucking deal. How is this news? For another the kid was more than a year old, maybe the other passengers did not realize she was planning to titfeed the calve. While it's unlikely, how does she know other passengers weren't disabled or otherwise in need of those seats?
Re: Nobody gives up seat for moo titfeeding toddler
August 23, 2019
I became aware of this yesterday, and knowing how breeders are, wondered how long I'd have to wait for this to go international - didn't take long did it?

This article has a comment section, and the majority are like "your kid, your problem, stop whining and get on with it".

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-forced-breastfeed-dirty-train-18982534

I was content to roll my eyes and move on, until I saw this GEM:-

"I just hope that people might be a bit more considerate in future, it should just be common sense to give up your seat for a child."

EXCUSE ME?? Fuck no! I give up my seat to people who need it; disabled people, elderly people, someone overloaded with shopping or luggage and no free hand to grab the hanging straps or rails - not prissy little moo cows who want everyone to bow down to her cunt nugget.

So I added my comments to the fray, saying no one owes you a seat because you chose to have a kid and chose to breastfeed instead of bottle feed.
August 23, 2019
Used to be, adults got the seats and kids got to stand. They always have too much energy and squirm in and out of seats anyway, plus their legs dangle, so why shouldn't the seat be given to someone who actually appreciates it?
August 23, 2019
Back when I was a little kid in the non-PC 70's there was a non-PC Italian/Polish jokebook that I had where an Italian guy with 8 kids blasted unto the bus and the father gets on and has to stand as the eight kids took the last eight seats.

A passenger said to the guy "Looks like you screwed yourself out of a seat"
August 23, 2019
Cunt
“I was so shocked,” she told the paper. “There were around 50 people in the carriage and not one person moved.

Bitch, did you ever think that the reason nobody moved is because there were 50 people on the train? Where precisely would they move to? I don't know about UK trains, but I've been on the NYC subway many times and depending on what time of day you ride, there is precisely NOWHERE to move to. Plus she isn't entitled to a seat just because she bred.

If I have the ability to move, I will gladly give up my seat to someone who is elderly, injured, disabled, carrying a bunch of shit or even someone who looks like they're having a bad day or is tired. People who meet those descriptions didn't choose their state. A breeder chooses to reproduce and I don't feel sorry for them.

Why's she need a seat to beef in? Obviously she did just fine on the floor. I don't know if she should have been making herself a milking nest on the floor of a train anyway since someone could trip over her and her precious, and would the kid have shriveled up and died if he didn't have a tit in his hole for the duration of the train ride? Sounds like Moo wanted a throne on which to attention-whore and when she didn't get it, she attention-whored from her soapbox instead.
August 23, 2019
moo article
They boarded around 11:40 a.m. and not one of the dozens of passengers — including those in priority seats meant for people who are disabled, pregnant, over 65 or have a child under 3 — got up for Sophie as she cradled her baby, she said.

Maybe because everybody in the priority seating area was...oh, I don't know...disabled, pregnant of over 65 and had a right to be there...shrug
August 23, 2019
Just because a person may not look disabled, does not mean they aren't. Many disabilities are hidden, such as severe heart disease and asthma, or muscle conditions that can make walking or standing a misery.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login