Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman abandons kids at FailMart

Posted by freya 
Woman abandons kids at FailMart
August 27, 2019
Two of the six kids are hers. And now she has been arrested and is facing a bunch of charges.

It isn't clear why she abandoned her kids or if/when she planned to pick them up.

And about 10 days before that she got into a fight with a man after she brought his kids back to him and he refused to pay her. It isn't clear if it is the same kids in both situations. Maybe she thought she would keep them until she received the money owed her and the moo/duh of the kids was okay with this. Either way, she didn't think this one through.

It sounds like she may have been owed money for brat-sitting and was upset she didn't get it.

I'd bet Failmart doesn't screw around with abandoned kids otherwise it would be a regular event for them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/woman-took-six-kids-to-a-ky-walmart-and-left-them-behind-now-shes-been-arrested/ar-AAGhemE
Re: Woman abandons kids at FailMart
August 28, 2019
I’ve decided that trashy people get a kick out of having kids and knowing they exist, but they don’t have much enthusiasm for actually raising them.

Trashy people are like the family that buys a lab puppy for the kids at Christmas and is shocked and appalled when it turns into a big, hyper dog that eats and poops. I think they think it goes Cute Baby -> Adorable, Self-Sufficient Child That Adores You -> Professional Athlete That Buys You Stuff.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login