Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo gives birth in jail alone, wants to sue

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo gives birth in jail alone, wants to sue
August 30, 2019
https://news.yahoo.com/woman-left-alone-she-gave-075633016.html

Trashy moo gives birth in jail and complained that "no one cared" A commenter said she deserved a "couple of hundred million" for pain and suffering. That person was asked who would be paying for it.
Re: Moo gives birth in jail alone, wants to sue
August 30, 2019
Prisoners, even cows, are entitled to medical care. Things can go seriously wrong during the birth process.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 30, 2019
yes. but, technically, I don't give a damn about her.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 30, 2019
They might have thought she was bullshitting, not that she was pregnant, but inmates aren't above faking or causing themselves medical emergencies to get a night out of their cells. She might have faked labor in the past to get out of her pen for a few hours, who knows. Or they figured she's just a jailbird, so it didn't matter if she died or got sick.

Article
Ms Newman, a civil rights lawyer in Denver, filed a lawsuit on behalf of her client on Wednesday, claiming that “what should have been one of the happiest days of” her client’s life had instead been one of “unnecessary terror, pain, and humiliation,” according to court documents.

The happiest day of Moo's life is crapping out a loaf in jail and promptly never seeing it again because they won't let you raise a loaf in prison?

From a medical standpoint, yes, the staff was a bunch of assholes. I don't know what she did to get her thrown in there and maybe she deserved to be in some pain for it, but I'm not looking at it from a maternal/emotional perspective. The woman was having a medical emergency and the staff ignored her. Being in jail doesn't mean you don't deserve treatment for medical issues of any kind.
August 30, 2019
I don't think this girl was much for thinking about life consequences, then again most breeders are not.

Jails are horrible places, the people who work there know that they can treat the prisoners like dirt as few people are interested in prisoners having any human rights.
If that was going to be the "happiest day of her life" then it sets a new low for happiness standards, but a lawyer will say anything to win a case no matter how insane it sounds.
August 31, 2019
Cambion

From a medical standpoint, yes, the staff was a bunch of assholes. I don't know what she did to get her thrown in there and maybe she deserved to be in some pain for it, but I'm not looking at it from a maternal/emotional perspective.

According to the news report that I saw, she was incarcerated for identity theft.
August 31, 2019
I agree that it wasn't fair or just but does she deserve compensation for it? No. And if she does somehow receive some it should go to her victims, the ones she stole identities from.
August 31, 2019
freya
I agree that it wasn't fair or just but does she deserve compensation for it? No. And if she does somehow receive some it should go to her victims, the ones she stole identities from.

Had this woman gone to trial and been convicted? If not, she is not proven guilty.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 31, 2019
Well, once again I say, why do women have babies everywhere but where they are supposed to in this day and age, in a hospital?
August 31, 2019
mr. neptune
Well, once again I say, why do women have babies everywhere but where they are supposed to in this day and age, in a hospital?

Most breeders are stupid.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login