Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The psycho gene may exist

Posted by cfdavep 
The psycho gene may exist
August 31, 2019
https://imgur.com/a/xvvRcso

From CF reddit: A woman became a teen moo after getting knocked up by an redpill redneck a-hole of the highest degree.
Dude is not interested in kid and she is happy when he leaves claiming that if she raises kid be a good person, meaning away from a-hole father than he will be ok. The kid turns kinda nasty at age six, not future serial killer bad, but not a person people would want to be around.

Moo is now claiming that she wished she could head back in time and abort him and the cf-redditers are saying that he inherited the "psycho" gene, the a kind upbringing had little chance of overriding it. I wonder if genes play a bigger role in how someone turns out than it is thought.
Re: The psycho gene may exist
August 31, 2019
I saw the original on breakingmom.

If this kid started showing symptoms at age 6, I'm surprised the schools didn't notice the behavior change and have him observed. That's standard procedure where I'm from.

Maybe it's me, but if your boyfriend is a lying, violent, abusive manipulative piece of shit, whatever would make you think that he'll suddenly be a good father to your child?

This woman should have taken her own mother's advice and had an abortion.
September 02, 2019
Makes sense. I know bona fide mental illness (like the kinds with names that can be diagnosed and medicated) can run in families and can give a person a predisposition for developing the same conditions, but it doesn't surprise me that a person can be an asshole and pass those traits on via nature rather than nurture. In this case, the douchebag father was nowhere near the kid, so it wasn't his influence doing it. The kid just went bad.

I would love to know what precisely this woman saw in the guy that made him worth getting to know well enough to fuck. Because unless he was rich or enormously endowed, I don't see anything fuckable from her description. Now she has a monster who has zero empathy, enjoys hurting others, doesn't listen to anyone, and Moo has to pay him to spend time with her daughter because for some reason, the younger sibling is over the moon for her older brother that does nothing but insult her and steal/break her toys.

Sounds like Moo has done lots of damage by reproducing with a prick, not only breeding a replica of the asshole she left, but raising her daughter around this asshole who will likely grow up to believe being mistreated by men like this is totally normal, making her prone to dating abusive men/women. Yes, she should have absolutely aborted. But given how the kid acts, it might not take long for someone else to abort him. Because mark my words, he's gonna fuck with the wrong person and they won't be afraid to lay him out or blow his head off.
September 03, 2019
sounds similar to another reddit, but the poster here was watching a girl she know fall for the stupid bio kid shit. she had problems with mental issues (I think) in her family and so did daddict and was wanting to be cf but the sacred dick insisted on the fuck trophy. kid started going psycho after only a few years. and sacred dick insists on another one. which also is defecto.

hope they'ree all happy.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 03, 2019
Back when I was a music teacher I knew a couple with two adopted children. Their daughter, the oldest, was just as sweet and kind as the two of them were. I think the girl was about 12. Their son was my student, and he was in first grade. He was a complete and total psycho. He would seem like a normal kid at first, but at the slightest provocation he would go off the deep end and attack whoever it was that had “wronged” him. And not just hit or kick like normal kids do, this kid would grab whatever was nearby and use it to inflict maximum damage. Using pencils to stab, stuff like that. While in a conference with the parents, the mother admitted that they slept with their bedroom doors locked because they were afraid the kid might try to kill them while they were sleeping. And after seeing this kid’s outbursts, I didn’t blame them. All of his teachers were asked to document his behavior because the parents were trying to get him institutionalized, but were unable to because of his age and because he did not appear to have any special needs (other than murderous rage). At the time of the conference, they were debating sending their daughter to live with another family member for her own safety.

His first grade teacher was older, and she ended up taking early retirement halfway through the year to get away from the daily physical attacks. I transferred schools the next year, so I don’t know what happened to him, but I do know that he at least began his second grade year there.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
September 05, 2019
I do believe the psycho gene definitely exists. I have one in my family, he's married to my sister and he's a pure psycho. He gets his jollies by preying on anyone (either human or animal) that is vulnerable and helpless, children and old people included.

He comes from a large family, and his siblings turned out alright. Some of them have good jobs, most of them have money and successful marriages.

I don't know why, but somehow I think because he's the only one in his family like this, it seems that it must've been a genetic thing because it certainly wasn't how he was raised. I knew his parents, and they were upstanding people.

He's a dangerous man, and while he's victimized both myself and other people in my family, he's never been caught. I don't allow my sister to bring him near me, but because of what he's done, I have a problem with her even talking about him.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login