Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Beefing is a famblee disability

Posted by freya 
Beefing is a famblee disability
August 31, 2019
Last week while in the checkout line I spotted a beefing moo and duh. Obviously the moo wasn't up for the task of loading her items onto the conveyor belt although I do find her "perfect timing" with beefing right at checking out more than a little suspect. Lots of conversation happening between cashier and duh. Duh stood there until the cashier walked over with a scan gun and scanned all hundred or so of the tiny items in their cart. This was one of the only available lines and this production required about 10 minutes. By the time this famblee left all the lines in the store were much longer.

Since when did being in the company of a beefer mean that you don't have to load your items onto the belt? You were well enough to load that crap into your cart duh and aren't fooling anyone. Your arms aren't broken duh.

Apparently if you see a duh with a beefing moo you'd better jump into another line or be prepared to wait and watch the production.
Re: Beefing is a famblee disability
August 31, 2019
Either one had an invisible disability or they were both cunts. I have a non-visable disability called severe fibromyalgia and that means I most often need help from the bagger to get my crap from the mobility scooter to the counter.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 31, 2019
Why didn't duh put the items on the conveyor belt? What makes his ass so special that he can't lift a finger?
September 01, 2019
craftyzits
Either one had an invisible disability or they were both cunts. I have a non-visable disability called severe fibromyalgia and that means I most often need help from the bagger to get my crap from the mobility scooter to the counter.

I suspect they were probably massive cunts. They were obviously not disabled enough to procreate, and she's beefing at the least convenient time. Why she couldn't wait a few extra minutes to beef the brat in the car is beyond me.

I'm aware of people who are having a tough time in a grocery store lineup. Usually, elderly or people in scooters come to mind. If I see someone is having a hard time and it isn't their fault, I'm very understanding. If, however, they're just choosing to be jerks, I get annoyed.
September 01, 2019
craftyzits

They were both walking and one of them (if not both) managed to get those items into the cart in the first place. If a customer is in a mobility scooter than it would be very appropriate to expect assistance.
September 01, 2019
Peace
Why didn't duh put the items on the conveyor belt? What makes his ass so special that he can't lift a finger?

My wife is beefing so therefore I must do nothing so I can feel at one with her? We are both specual because my wife is beefing?

I really don't know. Screwed up logic.
September 01, 2019
Yeah, they just sound like cunts. No child needs to be beefed in the checkout line - if it absolutely could not wait, she could shove her tit in the loaf's hole in the car. This was 100% attention whoring. Duh probably figured since he's a father (more special than everyone else) and a man (is too good to do women's work like handling groceries), he doesn't have to scan his own shit.

Their only disability is in the manners department. They figure they've bred, so everyone else needs to wait on them hand and foot now. Get a fucking personal shopper if you can't be arsed to lift your own fucking food onto a conveyor belt.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login