Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Suing over women having abortions

Posted by yurble 
Suing over women having abortions
September 01, 2019
Remember that baby billboard by the creepy abusive guy who was pissed his ex-girlfriend aborted? Another controlling asshole, this time in Alabama, decided to sue the abortion clinic where his ex got an abortion in 2017. And of course the forced birth judges are more than happy to give him the right to represent the fetus in a 'wrongful death' suit.

And instead of acknowledging this as a blatant ploy to control women's bodies, one author wants to talk about the "neglected" voice in the abortion conversation: men who think they should get to control a woman's reproductive freedom just because they had sex with her.

Of course they like to paint it as a "protective" thing that causes them emotional harm:

"There's so many contradictions around all this - it's abortion first, and be damned if otherwise," says the Reverend Stephen Imbarrato, a Catholic priest and anti-abortion activist. Before entering the priesthood, Father Imbarrato got his girlfriend pregnant in 1975 and steered her toward having an abortion, finding out decades later she had been carrying twins. "Men regret lost fatherhood, as men are inherently called to be fathers."

bull shitting

"It has been recognised time and again that when people say they are arguing for men's voices to be heard it is actually more about being able to control women and to regulate their decisions," Mr Frank says. "And I don't see it as men have been absent, quite the opposite, men have always been vocal about women's ability to control their reproductive destiny."

If men are so scarred by the idea of women having abortions, perhaps they should keep their dicks to themselves. Don't fuck and you don't risk an abortion.
Re: Suing over women having abortions
September 01, 2019

"It has been recognised time and again that when people say they are arguing for men's voices to be heard it is actually more about being able to control women and to regulate their decisions," Mr Frank says. "And I don't see it as men have been absent, quite the opposite, men have always been vocal about women's ability to control their reproductive destiny."

Sure they have, just as long as whatever choice they make for themselves happens to match the choice the man wants her to make.

Magers is now suing the clinic, three unnamed agents, and the unknown pharmaceutical company that produced the abortion-inducing medication for wrongful death on behalf of himself and his unborn child. He is seeking a jury trial in the case.

"I'm here for the men who actually want to have their baby," the would-be father told WAAY. "I believe every child from conception is a baby and deserves to live."

A man who would sue over an abortion is precisely the kind of guy who shouldn't be a father. If he had a son, he'd raise him to be the same kind of asshole as he is, and if he had a daughter, he'd raise her to believe that she's not allowed to practice bodily autonomy of any kind because she has to consider how much she'll hurt a man's peewins if she refuses sex or aborts his fetus.

Sounds to me like he just wants to try and fuck with his ex a little more for not being honored to carry his seed and maybe make a little cheddar in the process for his "suffering." Why'd she tell him where she was getting the abortion done in the first place? Or why did she even tell him she was pregnant?

I didn't know Alabama even had abortion clinics. I figured any woman in Alabama that wanted to abort either had to use a coat hanger or travel out of state. Fuck I hope this shit doesn't spread because before you know it, men will sue for emotional distress because women refused sex or a date with them. I'm sure the incels will be thrilled, but pregnancy is a woman's issue entirely and men get zero input.
September 05, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-dismisses-wrongful-death-lawsuit-152833760.html

Looks like Handmaid's Tale Alabama tossed the case out, the ass may appeal
September 05, 2019
Cambion
I didn't know Alabama even had abortion clinics. I figured any woman in Alabama that wanted to abort either had to use a coat hanger or travel out of state. Fuck I hope this shit doesn't spread because before you know it, men will sue for emotional distress because women refused sex or a date with them. I'm sure the incels will be thrilled, but pregnancy is a woman's issue entirely and men get zero input.

Some of them already believe rape is justified because as men they're entitled to sex, and if women say no, they have no other alternative. (Of course the only rape they believe is justified is men raping women.) So they already don't see women as people, just sex dolls and breeding jars.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login