Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A NAKED baybee at the counter

Posted by cfdavep 
A NAKED baybee at the counter
September 03, 2019
https://old.reddit.com/r/awfuleverything/comments/cymh4h/little_caesars_employee_making_a_pizzaexcept_with/

I can't get the vid to play, but this is REALLY gross.
Re: A NAKED baybee at the counter
September 03, 2019
Almost nobody in the comments is concerned about the sanitary conditions, or the workplace safety violations, and I have yet to see a single person express sympathy for her coworkers who have to deal with having an infant around.

Now, I don't disagree that America is rather brutally capitalistic and it's rough on people who aren't educated and healthy, but that doesn't change the fact that this "solution" also sucks for the customers and the coworkers, not just the mom and baby.
September 03, 2019
Every sinle commenter was all about more gov't sprogcare and $50/hour for moos in these jobs
September 03, 2019
A person commented that bratsitting pays on average $26 an hour. She already has one to bratsit, why not add two more brats during the week for around 40 hours? Or she could do something really ambitious and offer after-hour bratsitting at a higher charge. Especially if she is one of the only ones in her area to offer such a service.

Normally I wouldn't suggest bratsitting but if a person just had a baybee I don't see much a difference as she is going to be doing it for free for her brat. At least the other brats have parunts to pay her. She will need to learn some more sanitary practices first though.

Pays way more than making pizza. Also prevents the health hazard of pizza infected with e coli.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login