Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Christian leader" says people who don't have kids aren't fully human

Posted by yurble 
"Christian leader" says people who don't have kids aren't fully human
September 05, 2019
Seems Albert Mohler forgot that Jesus reportedly didn't have any kids. He wrote a blog post saying that having children is the definition of being “human” and tweeted “Americans are basically, by the millions, giving up on the fact that to be human is to be a parent, eventually to take on that responsibility to get married and have children, to take on the responsibility of passing on civilization itself.”
Re: "Christian leader" says people who don't have kids aren't fully human
September 05, 2019
Given what pieces of shit average people are, I'm happy to be less human.

And if Jesus was the son of God, wouldn't that make him a demigod? So he wouldn't have been fully human even if he did breed, and neither would any of his descendants.

Bullshit
According to a recent Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, more and more young Americans are putting less and less emphasis on traditional values such as religion, patriotism, and having children.

That's because people are realizing what horse shit the "traditional" values are. Religion is full of hypocritical thieves, the country's not worth fighting for, and kids are absolutely godawful and soul-sucking. People are realizing this before making the mistake of stuffing their lives into the Life Script mold.

Truth
“Mohler, who runs a school, seems unaware that many people, particularly millennials, are facing crippling student loan debt and a shortage of stable long-term jobs,” Mehta writes.

Yup, there's definitely that too. Some people are actually smart enough to realize that they shouldn't breed when they can't find jobs or afford to live. Believe it or not, God won't provide under these circumstances.
September 06, 2019
Mohler is an idiot. We have no shortage of children.

It's just that a large proportion of the children born in the US today are to single parents. That isn't the demographic he has in mind, since he explicitly mentions getting married.
September 06, 2019
This is not surprising, coming from this moron. Mohler has a vested interest in keeping women barefoot, pregnant, powerless and cranking out future Christian soldiers.

He is the head of the Southern Baptist Theological College in Louisville, KY. That particular school used to be rather moderate, at least moderate by Southern Baptist standards. I lived close to there at one time and about 25 years ago this idiot took over and the school. Mainstream Southern Baptists went all Fundy and so did this school. Female professors were removed and the school stopped admitting women. SBs declared only men could be pastors because the Beeble says so. Mohler was right in the middle of that shift and supporting it all the way. .

I know none of us would be shocked by this, but when you start degrading women, believing they don't have the intelligence to interpret Scripture or tell a man what to do, and generally denying they have the right to exist as anything except a vessel for sperm and children, sexual abuse usually isn't too far behind. ,
September 06, 2019
Cambion

Me too. If this is the qualification I'll gladly accept being called less human as a compliment.
September 06, 2019
freya
Cambion

Me too. If this is the qualification I'll gladly accept being called less human as a compliment.

Scoot over, I want in this handbasket!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 07, 2019
craftyzits
freya
Cambion

Scoot over, I want in this handbasket!

Push in please, I'm joining y'all!
September 07, 2019
It always amazes me when people point to "being human" as if it's something good.

Humanity is like a cancer. Just ask the Earth or another species. Nature isn't pretty and animals kill each other, but it's to survive. Humans kill each other just for fun or because they practice a different religion or because of how people look, or because of greed.
September 08, 2019
I would say with regard to the preachers statement, that quite the opposite is true.

Once a creature procreates, it has begun onto the path to ending it's usefulness for which the endpoint is death.

A parents own no life is no longer important as its offspring and is expendable. They are no longer striving to live their lives to the fullest
but doing so for the offspring.

I like to think of parents as the the "living dead", "the undead" or "zombies".
bell_flower
It always amazes me when people point to "being human" as if it's something good.

Humanity is like a cancer. Just ask the Earth or another species. Nature isn't pretty and animals kill each other, but it's to survive. Humans kill each other just for fun or because they practice a different religion or because of how people look, or because of greed.

This is what I've often said about the human race. We're a pestilence on the earth. Other animals would've gone extinct doing what we do, but because we have life saving medicines, IVF, an arrogance about us that makes us believe we are superior, we have managed to destroy most of the earth and its resources.

Every creature has a right to share this planet with us, yet we have this callous disregard for other creatures, where we believe they are just here for us to use. When these animals no longer have a usefulness to us, we kill them off in mass numbers. It disgusts me to no end.
Echoed. Who the fuck would want to be related to humanity. Just writing on a pathetic blog because less and less people are taking the bait to make cannon fodder and are seeing all life has been cheapened, shit is unsustainable, cruel, and fucked.

benevolent Anti-natalist, pro-abortion, pro-smut, anti-sleeze, eat the rich, fuck childbirth. pro-black, lgbtqia? Cool. *thumbs up*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login