Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tard moo becomes angry at celebrity for not wanting her own tard.

Posted by cfinboston 
Tard moo becomes angry at celebrity for not wanting her own tard.
September 06, 2019
https://themighty.com/2019/07/shawn-johnson-down-syndrome-diagnosis/?utm_source=engagement_bar&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=story_page.engagement_bar/

If you didn't read about this, Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson is pregnant and was told an ultrasound indicated some potential problems. She is very active and visible on social media, and she and her husband shared their fears and anxiety while asking for prayers for their baby's health. When they found out the baby was ok, this resulted in heartbreak and anger from all the mothers of tards. Apparently being happy your baby doesn't have Downs Syndrome is wrong.
Re: Tard moo becomes angry at celebrity for not wanting her own tard.
September 06, 2019
Shaming women who are glad their fetuses aren't defective is an amazing low...but very much in line with the moo mentality of "I don't care if you don't want children, you should have them because I have them and I don't want to be the only one miserable over here." Or the insistence that "it's all worth it." Or that children with illnesses are "a blessing." Bullshit. You can say it until you're blue in the face, moo, but that won't change facts. You should wish your children were healthy, and if you can honestly say you're glad they were born with a defect, you're a terrible mother.
September 06, 2019
If that's how they feel about it, why don't they get a lobotomy? Then they don't have to inflict mental retardation on another person, they can enjoy it first-hand.
September 06, 2019
That means we shouldn't give "thoughts and prayers" next time a child is injured and in the hospital, becoz the parunts are gonna love the kid as he/she is, so why have any concern for anyone I guess. Who cares if their disease subsides or not? It is all the same per these moos.
September 06, 2019
cfuter
That means we shouldn't give "thoughts and prayers" next time a child is injured and in the hospital, becoz the parunts are gonna love the kid as he/she is, so why have any concern for anyone I guess. Who cares if their disease subsides or not? It is all the same per these moos.

big grin with biting lip

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 06, 2019
and we're the selfish ones...

wonder if these cunts would like everyone to be tardley.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 06, 2019
twocents

Tard Moos tend to want their brats to be permanent toys, and are happy until the 'toy' gets big and difficult to handle. Than the adult tard is difficult to place in a home, basically an unwanted pet.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 06, 2019
twocents

I'm thinking the ones that have tardleys would LOVE to many more parunts stuck with tardleys.
They could grow their sad misery club. Why else the righteous indignation about women aborting tards?
Why not be honest about how having a tardley is much more difficult?
September 06, 2019
twocents

I've always figured they do for the same reason that they want everyone to have children, even though it makes them miserable: so they're not the only fucking ones suffering.
September 08, 2019
It's just like the choice to not have kids at all: by saying you don't want something, it's implying that that particular thing is bad, which invalidates the people who do have that thing. I think it's just a form of denial - they hate the cards they were dealt, so when someone else either lucks out and it happy about it or makes a conscious effort to not have that same thing, the people who do have it get pissed.

There is nothing wrong with not wanting your child to not be developmentally disabled. It's a burden most people don't want or can't handle, and it's cruel to force a child into existence when you know it'll have problems that are beyond repair. Not wanting someone you care about to be sick isn't a bad thing, for fuck's sake.

Not wanting to raise a tard doesn't mean the person hates tards - it means they don't want to wish a major burden on themselves or on their child if they can help it. Someone who takes issue with another person wanting a healthy child is someone with major problems that reach far beyond their soapbox. These people just want to start fights because they're jealous that someone else got a healthy kid and they didn't.

If this heifer loves raising her little Downy tard, then good for her. Not everyone finds joy in the same things. Finding out your kid isn't sick is a legitimate reason for sane people to be happy. What a fucking cunt!
cfuter

Heh, check out the lindsayletters.co saga. The quick summary is that her daughter fell out of a golf cart and suffered a severe TBI. The kid has been in a coma since and the MRI scans are looking at permanent and severe brain damage, so if the kid ever wakes up and is more functional than a persistent vegetative state, she’s not going to be the same kid as she was before. The moo and her husband are Jesus freaks and have been calling for round the clock prayers in each state and the father outright stated on Instagram that he’s expecting God to step in with a massive miracle where their kid wakes up and heals 100% with no sign that she was ever injured. Both parents have seen their Insta followers increase by over 100K and it’s clearly going to their heads.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 09, 2019
paragon schnitzophonic

Heh, check out the lindsayletters.co saga. The quick summary is that her daughter fell out of a golf cart and suffered a severe TBI. The kid has been in a coma since and the MRI scans are looking at permanent and severe brain damage, so if the kid ever wakes up and is more functional than a persistent vegetative state, she’s not going to be the same kid as she was before. The moo and her husband are Jesus freaks and have been calling for round the clock prayers in each state and the father outright stated on Instagram that he’s expecting God to step in with a massive miracle where their kid wakes up and heals 100% with no sign that she was ever injured. Both parents have seen their Insta followers increase by over 100K and it’s clearly going to their heads.

These cumstains are more deluded than my roommate.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login