Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sprog barfs on pricey blouse

Posted by cfdavep 
Sprog barfs on pricey blouse
September 08, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mum-baby-vomit-blouse-123607575.html

A woman holds a moo friend sprog and sprog lets loose barf all over 1800 dollar blouse and she wants it replaced by moo.
Probably just don't hold the sprog
Re: Sprog barfs on pricey blouse
September 08, 2019
Who spends 1800 on a blouse? And who offers to hold a baby? Neither makes sense, let alone together.
September 08, 2019
Man, I have to admit that I would never spend $1800 on any type of fashion, but if I were super well-off and decided to do that, I should be able to. I wouldn't, however, offer to hold a loaf for fear of this very thing happening. I don't hold loaves at all, no matter what I'm wearing, because if it barfed on me, I'd probably projectile vomit all over its head.
September 08, 2019
From what I recall as a child if the baybee was fed and properly burped immediately afterwards it doesn't spit up. That happens when it wasn't burped or when it is in the process of being burped. Don't hand over a baybee who hasn't been burped to anyone moo. And there is a window after burping where the baybee may still puke if it wasn't burped properly.
If for some reason this baybee randomly pukes (which I highly doubt unless the baybee is ill) then moo should have offered a generous sized burp rag along with a disclaimer to anyone who holds it.

I think it is reasonable for moo to offer to dry clean the blouse. I'd likely cry and puke if a baybee puked on me. That is just gross, regardless of what I'm wearing. And puke in the hair, too. It isn't as if you can be magically transported to your shower and wardrobe if puked on. No to holding anything that has a high probability of puking/crapping on me.

It is kind of strange that the cost of the blouse was revealed, with the exception of a fashion blog who goes around telling people how much their outfit cost?
September 08, 2019
I guess the blouse was 1800 UK pounds, so about $2800 US dollars. Generally a blouse like that is worn by models to advertise a brand, and not out and about by the average person. Anything can happen to clothes.
September 08, 2019
I think it's stupid to spend that much money on a piece of clothing.

I also think if a kid destroys something, the parent should be on the hook for repair or replacement.

But of course, breeders don't think that way. They want everyone else to make excuses for their brats like they do.
September 08, 2019
If she knows her cousin has super expensive tastes and wears all designer clothes, why'd she hand off the loaf to her knowing full well babies can shit and puke spontaneously?

Sounds like the cousin probably doesn't own clothes that are casual or easily replaced, so I'm not sure what she would have changed into. I kind of think maybe the Moo should have been reluctant to let her hold the loaf knowing she was wearing such expensive clothes too.

Are they sure the blouse is actually worth that much? Or is the cousin just saying that to try and score a couple grand from her breeder relative? Could it be she just wanted to flaunt her wealth and commandeer the event and Junior ruined it? Even if that was the case, the fact of the matter is Moo's loaf ruined someone else's shit and it happened to be very expensive shit. One of the things you have to deal with when you become a parent is paying for crap your kid wrecks. I also don't know if I believe that vomit completely destroyed the blouse beyond repair. Unless the kid vomited magma, I doubt it's anything that wouldn't come out at the dry cleaners.

They're both retards, if you ask me. The cousin for wearing designer clothes to a celebratory baby puke-a-thon, and the Moo for allowing her to hold the loaf in said shirt and for not paying for destroyed property because it's "just a shirt." Sounds like Moo is a little jealous of her cousin's wealth too. I'm sure Moo is pulling the Moo card. Bawwww, I can't afford it because babby! That won't work forever.
September 08, 2019
yeah, there's some idiot "adowable" commercial on TV where a duh feeds a baybee a bottle and then plays "airplane" with it--holding it over his prone body . Guess what he gets all over him? But isn't it kee-yute to see how clueless Duhs are, so the women really SHOULD do all the child rearing work??
September 09, 2019
yurble
Who spends 1800 on a blouse? And who offers to hold a baby? Neither makes sense, let alone together.

Well, Mitt Romney's wife, for one. When he was running for president, I saw her on a talk show. The host asked her about the hand-painted tee shirt she was wearing, and she answered saying it was basically just a rag she had in her closet - it "only" cost $900.00. I'd bet money that she has several blouses in the $1,800 to $2,000 range.

And as for offering to hold a baby, lots of folks (none of them CF) do that, why I don't know.
September 09, 2019
reeniebessagain
yeah, there's some idiot "adowable" commercial on TV where a duh feeds a baybee a bottle and then plays "airplane" with it--holding it over his prone body . Guess what he gets all over him? But isn't it kee-yute to see how clueless Duhs are, so the women really SHOULD do all the child rearing work??

Man, I hope they don't show that here. I can't hardly even look at someone puking without feeling like barfing myself. It just flips my stomach. I haven't seen that commercial yet, and I hope I never do. There's nothing kute about that. It's disgusting and there should be a disclaimer before they show it so that people have the option not to watch it.
September 09, 2019
mumofsixbirds
Man, I hope they don't show that here. I can't hardly even look at someone puking without feeling like barfing myself. It just flips my stomach. I haven't seen that commercial yet, and I hope I never do. There's nothing kute about that. It's disgusting and there should be a disclaimer before they show it so that people have the option not to watch it.

I mean, dog forbid they show tampons or pads or diapers absorbing something other than a mysterious blue liquid, but they're going to show vomit? (Not that I want to see realistic absorbtion, but it just shows how they will cater to squeemishness with other bodily fluids.)
September 09, 2019
I hate that Stanley Steemer commercial. It’s so fucking gross.

I’m of two minds of the subject at hand. One, it’s kind of stupid to wear such an expensive blouse and hold a baby. However, I feel like the writer intentionally put the cost of the blouse to obfuscate the actual issue because predictably, people focused more on the cost of the blouse than anything else and basically gave her the out she wanted because fuck a person who can afford to buy an £1800 blouse, I guess. Would she have been asking if she was on the hook to replace the blouse if it were $60 from Torrid? I say that the moo needs to at least pay for the dry cleaning only because she should not get into the habit of trying to find any excuse to avoid the responsibility of cleaning or replacement when her kid fucks up somebody else’s property.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login