Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My ten year old accidentally stomped on my baby's head to death

Posted by ladybug2203 
My ten year old accidentally stomped on my baby's head to death
September 10, 2019
No it was no accident

https://www.crimeonline.com/2019/09/09/it-was-an-accident-mom-defends-10-year-old-girl-accused-of-stomping-baby-boys-head-in-killing-him-at-daycare/
Re: My ten year old accidentally stomped on my baby's head to death
September 10, 2019
Of course there's a GoFundMe to raise money for the famblee. The kid is in a mental health facility so how exactly would any amount of money lead to her release? All the idiot supporters are saying she's only ten and doesn't belong in a psychiatric hospital with adults. That's probably true, insofar as the kid is a sociopath and can't be treated. She'll need to be locked up for life for reasons of public safety. Any kid committing murder at that age knows what she's doing and will do it again. The most chilling part of the story was how after she murdered the baby she returned him to his crib.
September 10, 2019
Looks like that kid REEEEALLY wanted her mother to be "one and done"

Sociopathic jealously at that age, it seems
September 10, 2019
It didn't read as if she and the baby were related, just at the same day care center. Apparently the State already *knew* the ten year old was psycho.
September 10, 2019
A 10 year old isn't a little girl like the article states. Some 10 year olds are in puberty.
My brain at 10 was much much better at processing than it is now. Some people may think there is hope
for a 10 year old who maims/kills living things but I disagree.

And there isn't any excuse for a 10 year old to think it is perfectly acceptable to drop her brother and stomp on him, and she didn't even feel any remorse or shame and recounted the event as if she did nothing wrong. Moo makes excuses for her as she can't accept reality. I'd guess Moo is the one person the girl was nice too (as a form of manipulation/survival only), simply because she is the only one who refuses to see her for what she is. Moo should be glad her daughter is gone before puberty, lest that cause the daughter to really go off the rails. I wonder what else she has done for the State to know she is psycho. I bet everyone in her environment (except dumb moo) is relieved to not have to be around her anymore.
September 10, 2019
had to to completely redo this.

little girl cunt is in psych ward.

moo is ...moooooing about it.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

September 10, 2019
Idiot
“There is no way it was done in any type of intentional way,” the girl’s mother told Inside Edition. “It was an accident. And you know what? I believe my daughter.”

The denial runs deep in this one. How precisely could stomping on a child's head be anything other than intentional? Tripping and falling on a kid could for sure be a very easy accident for anyone to have. Stomping on anything requires forethought. Stomping on a baby's head hard enough to cause skull fractures, brain bleeds and a clear imprint of the shoe treads on their skin? Yeah, gonna go with NOPE. To do that shit, you have to not only aim, but put some decent force behind it.

Article
The little girl admitted that she dropped Jaxon while holding him, according to the complaint. She said when the baby hit his head on a stool, she started stomping on his head with her feet. She said she then put him back in his crib and went outside to play with the other children.

So she most likely intentionally dropped him in such a way that he'd hit his head on the stool and then she stomped on him, stuck him back in his crib and went outside to act like nothing happened. And she admitted to doing it too, didn't even try to blame it on one of the other caregivers or kids. Psychos that own up to their "work" are much scarier and more dangerous than the ones who try to blame others because blaming others indicates a degree of fear or possibly regret. Someone who comes out and says they killed someone is a person who either has no empathy or is proud of their deeds.

Idiot
The girl’s mother blames her mental regression on living in a facility without a playground and with adult women more than twice her age.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I went to the same school for ten years that had no playground equipment and was taught by all middle-aged teachers and I never felt the urge to stomp anyone to death (if I did, it sure wasn't due to the staff or the playground). Moo won't admit that her kid is a complete psycho because I think it would mean acknowledging the possibility it's inherited and that Moo could be nuts too.

And "mental regression" implies the girl has displayed mental problems in the past, so she was still allowed to be around infants in what sounds like some kind of a daycare run out of someone's house? Also going to play devil's advocate here and wonder if the kid was forced to be unpaid help and took it out on a kid.

“She is beautiful, intelligent, smart, loves to sing; loves to play,” the mother said.

And commit infanticide too, it seems. I guess the fact that her kid is beautiful, intelligent and loves to sing and play totally negates the fact that she murdered someone else's child. So if I ever commit murder, I can make shit up about how I'm beautiful and smart and get off the hook? Wow, good to know it's so easy! eye rolling smiley

If anything, the GoFundMe should be collecting money to keep this wacko locked up for the rest of her life. I don't want to hear the "she's just a chyuld" crap either - ten is more than old enough to know that stomping on someone's head isn't okay. If she does this at ten, imagine what she'll do as an adult.
September 10, 2019
Cambion

And commit infanticide too, it seems. I guess the fact that her kid is beautiful, intelligent and loves to sing and play totally negates the fact that she murdered someone else's child. So if I ever commit murder, I can make shit up about how I'm beautiful and smart and get off the hook? Wow, good to know it's so easy! eye rolling smiley

If anything, the GoFundMe should be collecting money to keep this wacko locked up for the rest of her life. I don't want to hear the "she's just a chyuld" crap either - ten is more than old enough to know that stomping on someone's head isn't okay. If she does this at ten, imagine what she'll do as an adult.

This ten-year old could be a tard of some variety. (Admittedly my lazy ass didn't read the article.)

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 11, 2019
That's a throwback! I remember as a child seeing a court case on TV like this in the 80s. The only difference was, the judge got the girl to admit it. The girl smothered him with a Teddy Bear, her reason was word for word "but-he-was-getting-all-the-attention."
September 11, 2019
This sounds like a real live Rhoda Penmark (the bad seed)
September 11, 2019
lord, must have been one heck of a judge to get that particular cunt to admit the reason.

probably, thankfully, little cunt hadn't aged to the point that she learned to lie

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 11, 2019
I looked at one of the linked articles and it had this in regard to say about the killer kid's mental well-being:

"She added that the girl suffers from mental illness and the family had tried to get her help prior to the incident, but she was denied because she was too young. Instead, as a last resort, the family said they placed her in a county-licensed program at a day care center for three days a week."

So the girl had a history of mental fuckery and her family did try to get her help, but put her in a daycare because of it? I'm sorry, but I'm failing to see the connection between these two dots. Why, of all places and even as a last resort, would you put a violent mentally unstable older child in a daycare with vulnerable babies and toddlers?

I'm guessing the Moo conveniently didn't tell the people running the daycare that the 10-year-old girl was fucked in the head because otherwise they wouldn't accept her since she'd be a threat to the younger kids.

Why on earth was a kid of any age denied mental help if it's obvious she needs it? That part makes no sense to me. But then I also wonder if the girl has legitimate mental problems or if she's just a spoiled awtard that never got told "no."

Article
Inside Edition asked the county Department of Human Services why a troubled child was allowed in the same facility as a 6-month-old in day care, but they did not respond. The day care owner had no comment.

This leads me to believe Moo lied about the girl being psychotic in order to avoid being denied help again, in which case Moo needs to be charged with something too like being an accessory to murder.

Also from Moo:

"She wants to be a doctor," the mother said. "She wants to save people."

Well then she's got a piss-poor head start. Also, even if she does get out, good luck getting her ass into college with a homicide charge on her record.
September 11, 2019
Cambion

So the girl had a history of mental fuckery and her family did try to get her help, but put her in a daycare because of it? I'm sorry, but I'm failing to see the connection between these two dots. Why, of all places and even as a last resort, would you put a violent mentally unstable older child in a daycare with vulnerable babies and toddlers?

I'm guessing the Moo conveniently didn't tell the people running the daycare that the 10-year-old girl was fucked in the head because otherwise they wouldn't accept her since she'd be a threat to the younger kids.

Why on earth was a kid of any age denied mental help if it's obvious she needs it? That part makes no sense to me. But then I also wonder if the girl has legitimate mental problems or if she's just a spoiled awtard that never got told "no."

Mental health care in the USA is largely a joke, especially in rural areas. I'm lucky that my area has decent health care, but kids fall through the cracks all the time, and parents, even decent ones, cannot get help.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 12, 2019
If you're committing murder at age ten, you're a sociopath. Somebody like that can't be treated or cured, she needs to be locked up for the safety of others. It's sad but that's what it is. I'm guessing there were other signs of her being psycho.
September 12, 2019
Moo
“There is no way it was done in any type of intentional way,” the girl’s mother told Inside Edition. “It was an accident. And you know what? I believe my daughter.”
[/quote]

Article
She said when the baby hit his head on a stool, she started stomping on his head with her feet.

You know what? I believe her, too.

As for regressing because she's surrounded by adults, it's my experience that being surrounded by adults rather than children will bring a child's intellect up rather than down. What a bullshit excuse to try to get her out of the facility.

I agree, the kid's a psychopath and will never be safe around people. Lock her up now while she only has one murder to her name. And before she has kids of her own.
September 14, 2019
Nothing "accidental" about it. At 10, a child knows that killing is wrong. If not, there have been some real moral gaps in her education. I knew by the age of five or so that murder is wrong. I think this little bitch is a sociopath and in that case, there is no cure. I agree that she should be locked up with no possibility of ever getting out. She is a danger to society, especially those she considers vulnerable. If she ever manages to get out, she willmurder again.

I think the moo was fully aware that she is fucked in the head, but lied to the daycare because if the daycare knew that, they would have refused to take her defective spawn.
September 15, 2019
MerlynHerne
I think the moo was fully aware that she is fucked in the head, but lied to the daycare because if the daycare knew that, they would have refused to take her defective spawn.

Oh, you bet. This kid didn't get to 10 years old and suddenly stomp a baby to death out of nowhere. There were warning signs before this, if not outright violence.
September 15, 2019
kittehpeoples
MerlynHerne

Oh, you bet. This kid didn't get to 10 years old and suddenly stomp a baby to death out of nowhere. There were warning signs before this, if not outright violence.

Some Moos are dumb enough to not understand or even see those signs.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 15, 2019
Where is the 10 year old now? In our area, we have a place called Shuman Center, a Juvenile Detention Center but I don't know how long they keep kids there. In California, at least in the movies, I think they refer to such a place as "Juvenile Hall". She needs to be there, probably until she goes to an adult prison.
September 15, 2019
mr. neptune
Where is the 10 year old now? In our area, we have a place called Shuman Center, a Juvenile Detention Center but I don't know how long they keep kids there. In California, at least in the movies, I think they refer to such a place as "Juvenile Hall". She needs to be there, probably until she goes to an adult prison.

Someone up thread mentioned she's in an adult nut hut.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 16, 2019
""Someone up thread mentioned she's in an adult nut hut.""

which is why the moo sow is whining about her little bastard 'going backwards' and shouldn't be with adult whackos. yeah, but is moo sow going to vouch for the bastard little cunt if it's out?

kings park state hospital used to have a childrens section.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

September 16, 2019
Cambion
I looked at one of the linked articles and it had this in regard to say about the killer kid's mental well-being:

"She added that the girl suffers from mental illness and the family had tried to get her help prior to the incident, but she was denied because she was too young. Instead, as a last resort, the family said they placed her in a county-licensed program at a day care center for three days a week."

Article
Inside Edition asked the county Department of Human Services why a troubled child was allowed in the same facility as a 6-month-old in day care, but they did not respond. The day care owner had no comment.

This leads me to believe Moo lied about the girl being psychotic in order to avoid being denied help again, in which case Moo needs to be charged with something too like being an accessory to murder.

Also from Moo:

"She wants to be a doctor," the mother said. "She wants to save people."

Well then she's got a piss-poor head start. Also, even if she does get out, good luck getting her ass into college with a homicide charge on her record.

Let me guess she wants to be a pediatrician?
September 17, 2019
It's so typical of a moo to downplay the hideousness of what the kid did, and try to build them up into something extraordinary instead. If this child is capable of doing what she did, she's capable of it again. I think the best bet is to put her somewhere where she can't be out in society.
September 17, 2019
mumofsixbirds
It's so typical of a moo to downplay the hideousness of what the kid did, and try to build them up into something extraordinary instead. If this child is capable of doing what she did, she's capable of it again. I think the best bet is to put her somewhere where she can't be out in society.

I believe in euthanasia for this type of creature.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 18, 2019
I'm sure Rhoda Penmark didn't mean to kill either...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login