Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

r/collapse and breeders again

Posted by cfdavep 
r/collapse and breeders again
September 17, 2019
https://old.reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/d5bv58/the_gloves_are_off_predatory_climate_deniers_are/?st=k0nyotm8&sh=d7b7d3a5

Someone is claiming that the worst part of climate change is the threat to the kiddies. Immediately they were told that too many children ARE the threat to the future.
Re: r/collapse and breeders again
September 17, 2019
Hmmm...for some reason I'm not able to access the thread.
September 17, 2019
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/sep/17/i-now-look-back-on-my-20-years-of-climate-activism-as-a-colossal-failure

It was a reddit discussion of this article written by, of course, a parent about how climate change deniers are a threat to the sprogs of the world.
September 17, 2019
hey, anytime there are breeders 'in the mix' they get their shriveled gonads twisted up.

There is a posting on 'insane parents', and while I'm not totally sure who the poster is, it appears they are a mentally ill individual, who cannot cope with her screaming kids.
"I almost went to the hospital because my anxiety attack was so bad this morning and I had no one to help me because my man was at work. I couldn't breath, I couldn't stop shaking and crying, and the kids just screamed and screamed and made things worse. I thought I was going to die."" [fucking asshole moo to being with, goddam cunt knew she was like this and breeds anyway]

someone posted back :, ""You know, that kind of behaviour is letting your husband and your sweet [arrgh, gag me] children down. When you bring children into the world you are supposed to protect them."" [fair enough statement...and the truth. but whackadoodle brood sows can't handle that]

poster responds ""I have a disease. I can't turn it off""

someone posted "then why would you be so selfish to get married and have kids nowing [spelling] this"

it's titled 'Insane mom thinks mental illness deserves not having a family'..

breeders are fucking selfish INSANE.. when critics point out the truth, they fucking meltdown.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 17, 2019
cfdavep
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/sep/17/i-now-look-back-on-my-20-years-of-climate-activism-as-a-colossal-failure

It was a reddit discussion of this article written by, of course, a parent about how climate change deniers are a threat to the sprogs of the world.

It has a remote chance of not being written by a breeder, but was written to light a fire under breeder asses. Then again, I'm not above pretending to pander to breeders to scorch their meat flaps. The reason is breeders are a lot more common than the CF, and a stampede of cattle can cause a serious ruckus as apposed to a few rare whooping cranes.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 19, 2019
Wow, just like all those warning against certain foods, substances, drugs, etc. Hazardous to children (adults not mentioned) as if they are a different species. Not to mention all the charities for da children (adults in need not included).

A wanna-breed adult with a terrible congenital condition and a high probability of passing it on to any offspring sure isn't going to let any kind of warning stop that breeding train. But they will be the first people to jump down anyone else's throat for lack of a warning and to claim their (self-imposed) victim hood.
September 20, 2019
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/43ka5n/canadian-teens-are-pledging-not-to-have-children-to-fight-climate-change

This article is pretty funny. Canadian teens "threatening to be CL until the environment is fixed" I think the CF/CL thing is our only fix for this planet and that being CF/CL is defined as a "threat" but the actual threat of overpopulation is not a problem at all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login