Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parenting make you a better person...

Posted by cfdavep 
Parenting make you a better person...
September 23, 2019
....example # 5.213 billion.

My DH and I bought a used daysailer and are taking it out and learning to sail at a lake near here. Yesterday we made the mistake of taking it to a different lake that has a "public boat launch" that was all speedboat types, this was fine as the lake is huge. We set up the boat and then got in line and a breeder with three kids and moo just drove in front of us as if we didn't exist and took the first spot that was ours. I was so mad that we drove out of line and packed up the boat and drove off and went to another lake. Breeder duh just drove to the front of the line like NO OTHER PERSON EXISTED in front of everyone. I was floored and said to dh..."did that just happen?"

It was one of those situations where the wife and sprogs sit in the boat as duh tows it from the parking lot to the launch, looking like idiot eggs in an egg carton. The guy ignored us after cutting to the front and I was going to get out and confront him, but spouse said that it may be my final day on earth if I do that. The redneck dude was white and the wife/ kids were maybe South Asian.

It could've been one of those cases of conservtive white dude marries mail order bride cause "American women" are "evil, materialistic,pro-choice and occasionally even CF" and they can always hold deportation over their head.

After we got home I googled public boat launches and the violence that can break out there is frightening, people have been knifed on weekends in the daytime in Florida when people cut the line. We are taking the boat to a sailing club to leave it there in the spring as boat launches are just horrible.

Comedian on youtube talks about a-hole breeders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOslmNeXIIc

He said they are nothing but gambling addicts in life having 4 kids and wondering why they have nothing, probably like the guy yesterday
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login