Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reproductive health isn't a human right, according to Trump administration

Posted by yurble 
Reproductive health isn't a human right, according to Trump administration
September 24, 2019
Fucking forced birthers, trying to shove their misogynistic views down everyone's throats: Trump administration wants the UN to remove reproductive health from its policies. I wish every single one of them painful and incurable prostate cancer.

"We do not support references to ambiguous terms and expressions, such as sexual and reproductive health and rights in UN documents, because they can undermine the critical role of the family and promote practices, like abortion, in circumstances that do not enjoy international consensus and which can be misinterpreted by UN agencies," Azar said while standing next to health officials from Guatemala, Brazil, Iraq, Poland and Hungary.

"There is no international right to an abortion and these terms should not be used to promote pro-abortion policies and measures," he said. "Further, we only support sex education that appreciates the protective role of the family in this education and does not condone harmful sexual risks for young people."

I cannot wait for the last one of these antiquated assholes to vanish from the face of the earth.
Seriously, fuck these douchebags. I love how they refer to places like Guatemala as "third world shitholes" while having no clue that the reason they're like that, is because of their antiquated human rights polices. And yet here's the US, happily standing on stage next to them.

I need to stop reading this shit, it raises my blood pressure.
catabat
Seriously, fuck these douchebags. I love how they refer to places like Guatemala as "third world shitholes" while having no clue that the reason they're like that, is because of their antiquated human rights polices. And yet here's the US, happily standing on stage next to them.

I need to stop reading this shit, it raises my blood pressure.

The USA is Russia's shit hole, it isn't even a shit hole on its own.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Andrew Scheer is running for Prime Minister in Canada. I'm hoping and praying he doesn't get in. He's a conservative, and he believes that abortion should be taken off the table, and he's said that gay people cannot be married because their marriage doesn't produce kids. I guess that also counts for my marriage, since it doesn't produce kids even though we're heterosexual? According to this fucker, a marriage is null and void if it hasn't created brats.

Tell my aunt that. She's CL and her husband just passed away. They were married for nearly 60 years. I guess, according to this idiot, they were never really married.

All the time, he's promising more programs and tax cuts for families of young kids. Who the FUCK is going to pay for this? Especially if you remove abortion as an option, that would allow less and less of us 'lucky' CF, CL, and empty nesters to foot the tab.

Our current Prime Minister has made some mistakes, but at least he believes in rights and freedoms for all, not just some.
Re: Reproductive health isn't a human right, according to Trump administration
September 24, 2019
My gross conservative Canadian relatives hate the hell out of Justin and like to call him a "fag" because he "seems gay" and lets in all the refugees.
cfdavep
My gross conservative Canadian relatives hate the hell out of Justin and like to call him a "fag" because he "seems gay" and lets in all the refugees.

They probably call him a fag because he's powerful and good looking, unlike them. I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay, and I personally wouldn't care one way or the other if he was or wasn't. I hate it when people use gay slurs to insult another person, because they are hateful and bigoted within themselves.

We have our share of conservative fucknuts up here, but I'm hoping that the majority see what the conservatives want to take away, and they vote for something better.
Re: Reproductive health isn't a human right, according to Trump administration
September 26, 2019
mumofsixbirds
cfdavep

They probably call him a fag because he's powerful and good looking, unlike them. I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay, and I personally wouldn't care one way or the other if he was or wasn't. I hate it when people use gay slurs to insult another person, because they are hateful and bigoted within themselves.

Given the number of kids he has, he's clearly a breeder. They are just using gay in a derogatory way which says more about them than him. Specifically, it says they are bigots still living in the 1980s, as that is a really outdated slur.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login