Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Transman births baybee and the UK...

Posted by cfdavep 
Transman births baybee and the UK...
September 25, 2019
....won't do what he wants legally. She got rid of everything but the equiptment needed to give birth, had a kid and got the rest done. Now he says he is the father legally, but UK law is saying "since you had a uterus at the time you gave birth you are the mother" He is now angry that the courts are negatively affecting his family in terms of privacy.
Re: Transman births baybee and the UK...
September 25, 2019
I think it's stupid to legally make the mother/father distinction. The law should treat them equally, so why not simply call it "parent"? Also, its increasingly common for lesbian or gay couples to have children, so mother/father doesn't reflect reality. We are talking about legal parenthood, after all, not biological (if we were talking about biological, adoption, surrogacy, and egg/sperm donation have to be taken into consideration).

Generally, I'm supportive of people changing gender, but I fail to see how someone can claim their gender doesn't match their biology and then proceed to make use of the most animalistic sex-specific aspects of that biology, namely reproduction. That's wallowing in what you claim doesn't define you.
September 25, 2019
https://jezebel.com/the-u-k-will-now-define-mother-as-a-man-or-woman-who-g-1838440594

I think people like this are the reason the world will become more conservative with transmen hollaring that they are a "father" that gave birth. It seems that there are demands on the more liberal side for society to accept ANYTHING no matter how weird just to not seem close minded. It seems to be causing people to head to Trunp's side when they hear about things like this.

There may be less support for anything "un-natural" in the future as it can get so crazy and maybe that can extend to how people look at CF people as conservatives usually dislike the CF. It is all so head spinning
September 27, 2019
My stand on this whole thing is that you cannot change your sex. Take any "transwoman" and test to see what the sex is--it will be XY. Same with "transwomen"--their chromosomes are still XX. As for those like this idiot, why would you give birth when you think you're a man? Has anyone thought about the effect of cross-sex hormones on the baybee? Of course not. For idiots like this it's all about what THEY want.t
If people insist on this sote of thing, the least they should do is to have themselves sterilized.

This sort of nonsense happened to my skanky SIL. She married one of these weirdos who claimed he was a lesbian and of course he got her pregnant. Turns out he's done this crap with a couple of other women.
September 28, 2019
These people are insisting that we all play our parts in their game of make believe. He wants to be viewed as a man and a father. Okay, I want to be viewed as a princess and the richest and most beautiful woman on earth. I can’t get people to play along with my shit either.

I am all in favor of anyone doing anything they want with their sartorial selections and their bodies that they want. You do you, but don’t expect the rest of us to play along. You can (and should) insist on being treated equally and fairly, but you don’t get to dictate how others view you. You gave birth, something only mothers can do, and you insist on being called a father. I would love to claim my cats on my insurance, but it turns out they discriminate against non-human dependents. I consider my cats my children, yet the insurance company refuses to budge. Shouldn’t my babies’ identities as my children be enough?
September 28, 2019
Thank you. Another person to see sense. I do back rights for housing, food, jobs, etc. I do not believe there is any right to force others to play along that you are really the opposite sex. Nor do you have a right to force men or women to date you, or to invade private spaces. I've been harassed for saying that I will not date transwomen. So be it. I'm a lesbian, why would I want to date someone who is no a female? And this last stunt in Britain is insane. If one gives birth, one not a "father". I put this in the same category as the "we're pregnant" idiocy.
September 28, 2019
I'm all for people doing as they please. If you want to be man/woman you should be able to change your gender as you see fit. However, you can't say you are a man who gave birth. I'm sorry but humans are not seahorses, therefore males cannot give birth. When you change your gender, you give up that biological part of you that defines you in society. You are a woman transitioning into a man that gave birth....not a man who gave birth.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
September 29, 2019
Attention whoring at it's finest. Legit trans people have dysphoria, which means feelings of being strongly uncomfortable or about the male/female aspects of one's body. To someone that feels this way about their female parts, pregnancy should be strongly triggering and absolutely abhorrent since it is a primal female experience.

This person is not dysphoric, and is most likely playing 'trans' because it's a fad right now. This is a woman playacting as trans for those sweet oppression points and ass pats.
October 01, 2019
I just now saw this post. Y'all beat me to it!

If you gave birth, you're a WOMAN. NO human male can give birth. I find it truly bizarre to call yourself transman, yet keep your female reproductive parts. It's bullshit.
October 01, 2019
I can hardly remember anyones names anymore much less what they wanna be called. don't give a damn if I get fired. someone looks like a man/woman, that's what I'm calling them

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 03, 2019
There's an old story from 2015 about a transgender (former) man who had frozen his/her own sperm before gender reassignment surgery to be able to carry his own children after becoming a woman.

How would the UK handle that one? eating popcorn
October 20, 2019
cfdavep
....won't do what he wants legally. She got rid of everything but the equiptment needed to give birth, had a kid and got the rest done. Now he says he is the father legally, but UK law is saying "since you had a uterus at the time you gave birth you are the mother" He is now angry that the courts are negatively affecting his family in terms of privacy.

Being Trans doesn't mean you are equipped with a brain cell. LGBT are as cursed with idiots as any other population of human beings. Sadly, breederism is also common in that community, there are just more barriers to breeding.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 25, 2019
craftyzits
cfdavep

Being Trans doesn't mean you are equipped with a brain cell. LGBT are as cursed with idiots as any other population of human beings. Sadly, breederism is also common in that community, there are just more barriers to breeding.

You're absolutely righ. Every group has its idiots to be sure.
October 25, 2019
I was considering gender reassignment years ago. I decided against it for medical reasons but the thought of giving birth or even being pregnant was extremely triggering to me. So I don't understand any of this nonsense--at all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login