Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anti-vaxers pissed about their kids not being allowed in school, so they protest instead of vaccinating

Posted by Cambion 
https://www.boredpanda.com/new-york-school-vaccination-law-anti-vaxx-parents/

New York breeders are pissing and moaning about their "healthy" children being kicked out of school or prevented from enrolling for not vaccinating, especially since I imagine bullshit religious and philosophical exemptions no longer let them skirt the rules. Some are forced to home-school and it's all the schools' faults for being discriminating meanie-heads! eye rolling smiley
In this part of the country that EEE disease that mosquitoes spread is really hitting the occasional kid. It really kills kids and the elderly, I think nine kids died in the N. East, but people are banking on winter thinking it will probably not be seen again by the spring. I think with climate change it will be back for more lives around May. They are still spraying around schools in some parts of NY, CT and MA at 5am.
Measles kill 1 out of every 1000 people who catch it. I think these idiots should be charged with murder if their child gives someone a disease that kills.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I think this really demonstrates how people are not having children for the benefit of society, but out of their own personal desires, despite their repeated claims of sacrificing for the good of the community. Because if it was for societal benefit, they would ensure their children were vaccinated, despite believing that there is a personal risk for the child. Breeders are in no way "taking one for the team," rather, they are doing what pleases them and it's a crapshoot whether their children become fully functioning members of society or patient zero for a grand new epidemic.
Oh hell no, parents see their kids as little vehicles for their own personal agendas. They can't be anti-vax themselves because their parents "poisoned" them as kids with evil horrible vaccines, so they'll be anti-vax by proxy by neglecting their own children. That way, they can feel all important and righteous when they make a big scene and and have their kids stand outside a school holding signs and put anti-vaccination stickers on their cars and all that.

I wonder how many anti-vax parents caught things like whooping cough and measles as kids. My guess is precisely ZERO. You can't tell me that a modern breeder that broke ribs and blood vessels from coughing so hard wouldn't try to prevent their kids from experiencing the same ordeal.

I'd wager that teachers will be relieved about not only smaller classes, but not having to worry about catching some mutant strain of measles from someone's filthy sick crotch muffin.
Cambion
Oh hell no, parents see their kids as little vehicles for their own personal agendas. They can't be anti-vax themselves because their parents "poisoned" them as kids with evil horrible vaccines, so they'll be anti-vax by proxy by neglecting their own children. That way, they can feel all important and righteous when they make a big scene and and have their kids stand outside a school holding signs and put anti-vaccination stickers on their cars and all that.

I wonder how many anti-vax parents caught things like whooping cough and measles as kids. My guess is precisely ZERO. You can't tell me that a modern breeder that broke ribs and blood vessels from coughing so hard wouldn't try to prevent their kids from experiencing the same ordeal.

I'd wager that teachers will be relieved about not only smaller classes, but not having to worry about catching some mutant strain of measles from someone's filthy sick crotch muffin.

I don't get that. I would like to think that if I did have kids, the fact that my parents made sure I got all the required vaccinations in early childhood would get me to get my children all the mandated vaccinations. But then I don't think that letting anyone die because they can't/won't get the required shots is a good thing
MerlynHerne
I don't get that. I would like to think that if I did have kids, the fact that my parents made sure I got all the required vaccinations in early childhood would get me to get my children all the mandated vaccinations. But then I don't think that letting anyone die because they can't/won't get the required shots is a good thing

My mother would have had me vaccinated if it wasn't for my clusterfuck of an adoption. I was adopted twice, once at birth and the second at two and a half. The first home was either abusive and or simply didn't know how to handle a brat, and I wound up hospitalized for ten months due to malnutrition and a 'bleeding diaper rash' that was possibly something else. By the time my mother got hands on me, I was not vaccinated due to the long hospital stay and ill health. My weakened immune system grabbed every childhood illness going. I wasn't fully healthy until after kindergarten.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
There are definitely reasons a child cannot and should not be vaccinated. But every child that can be should be vaccinated so that children with low resistance don't end u[ getting every childhood disease out there. I didn't make it clear--and I should have--if a child cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons, I understand. But most of the children of the anti-vaxxer contingent are not vaccinated because of their parunts' insanity.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login