Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders complaining about chauffeuring their brats

Posted by freya 
Breeders complaining about chauffeuring their brats
September 29, 2019
Not too long ago we were talking about our commutes at work. Due mostly to hellacious local traffic we are allowed to alternate and pick the best time to commute. Several of the people were still whining about being in traffic when a school was dismissed and the backed up traffic.

Later, I asked a co-worker about this as it didn't make sense to me why they were whining. Just avoid commuting when you know the traffic patterns aren't optimal. Or readjust the route to stay away from schools at certain times. They have several great apps for this.

He said it is because they have kids so they have to be at point "a" at a certain time. Now, that isn't a commute issue is it? They are just looking for a way to shoehorn "that" into a commuting conversation. And "that" could become a non-issue if they would let their kids ride a bus and not let them participate in after school activities that make chauffeuring a bitch.

I'm hoping some of the younger folks are picking up on how becoming a parent makes so many people unhappy and decide to opt out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login