Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Billboards are traumatising the children....Mooooo!!!sarcastic clapping

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
Billboards are traumatising the children....Mooooo!!!sarcastic clapping
September 30, 2019
Ebil movie ad billboards be banned!

Just for clarification, they're lowing about a billboard of Pennywise's smiling face with red face paint dripping from it's mouth. It's not about the actual movie, but the ad for it. Remember these are the same parent that let their snowflakes dress up as rotting ghouls and worse during halloween, and yet this supposedly cost one moo $1000 in therapy for her 'traumatised' cherub.
Re: Billboards are traumatising the children....Mooooo!!!sarcastic clapping
September 30, 2019
I bet parents will be taking their kids to this movie as they "don't want to spring for a baybeesitter" even though it is a movie about a clown preying on kids, that should be worse than kids seeing the posters.
October 07, 2019
hell, asshat parunts are taking toadlers to The Joker

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 07, 2019
Oh Lordy, I remember seeing scary posters and movies when I was a kid. I never ended up with any long-term trauma because of it. I used to love reading graphic, gory novels, watching zombie flicks, etc., and I knew it was just a fake thing that couldn't hurt me.

Maybe instead of taking down scary images, parents should use these things as a 'teachable moment' and talk to their young kids about how they won't be harmed, and it's not real.

I guess then the parents would actually have to communicate with their offspring. LOL.
October 07, 2019
mumofsixbirds
Oh Lordy, I remember seeing scary posters and movies when I was a kid. I never ended up with any long-term trauma because of it. I used to love reading graphic, gory novels, watching zombie flicks, etc., and I knew it was just a fake thing that couldn't hurt me.

Maybe instead of taking down scary images, parents should use these things as a 'teachable moment' and talk to their young kids about how they won't be harmed, and it's not real.

I guess then the parents would actually have to communicate with their offspring. LOL.

Moos prefer the VillageTM do the work of raising the brat.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 08, 2019
I’ve read that the reason people like scary entertainment is that it is scary-with-a-safety-net and actually good for us to be frightened while knowing that we can’t really be harmed. Like MoSB, I loved scary imagery as a kid and still do. Scary things like haunted houses offer children a way to safely exercise their courage and bravery and learn emotional regulation. Parents whose children are fucked up by a billboard have clearly failed at producing resilliant human beings. Bubble children have terrible outcomes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login