Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OMG this is so infuriating: "Clearing the Room" in schools

Posted by bell_flower 
OMG this is so infuriating: "Clearing the Room" in schools
October 02, 2019
Another presentation about the failure of mainstreaming these feral beasts

Trashy Moo's response to her kid "Zander" stabbing a teacher with a pencil, "It makes me feel so bad because I KNOW HE'S A GOOD KID."

And she says there is "nowhere else for him to go."

How about back to your house, Moo? Deal with this mess that you created.

It would make more sense to remove the little bastard who is causing the problem from the room.
Re: OMG this is so infuriating: "Clearing the Room" in schools
October 02, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but good kids don't stab people.
October 02, 2019
Put the feral beast in an institution where he belongs.
October 02, 2019
Peace

Sadly, that is no longer an option. Most insane asylums have been closed and the crazies are placed in the 'responsibility' of the community. Only the government stripped the community of any funds to deal with the crazies.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 02, 2019
From the school's perspective, it's a good idea because a violent tard sperging out in class has the potential to hurt the other students, so it's best to isolate them and let them rampage in order to keep the rest of the kids safe. It's obviously highly disruptive and I'm sure the tard handlers have a whole pile of excuses about why they don't have to pay for the damage their feral monsters cause.

Why is it considered controversial? Because teachers refuse to sit there and let a psychotic retard maul them? Just because Moos allow this shit doesn't mean everyone does. Sometimes there's no calming a kid down and all you can do is treat them like a tornado and get everyone else to safety to wait out the storm. And I'm guessing grabbing the kid and hauling his ass out constitutes assault or some shit, so rather than removing the one problem student, the entire rest of the class has to leave and have their education disrupted.

If a child is so violent that they cause this kind of destruction, there should be mandatory mental health intervention that accompanies the reports that must be made of the incidents. The normal kids won't learn anything if they have to sit out in the hallway for an hour or two every day waiting for the resident Asspie to finish chucking desks out the window.

Or, you know, we could just bring back tard classrooms to keep these nutcases separate from everyone else because nobody's going to give a fuck if they stab one another. I'm surprised anyone bothers being a teacher anymore. I wonder if tards could just flat out be banned from schools in general? There'd be a HUGE uproar, but it would likely be for the best to keep the seriously fucked up ones out.

As a small aside, what do the parents of normal kids do when their children are attacked/hurt by raging tards? Sue the school? Or the tard handlers? Or tell the kid to just put up with it because he/she is "special?"
October 03, 2019
craftyzits
Peace

Sadly, that is no longer an option. Most insane asylums have been closed and the crazies are placed in the 'responsibility' of the community. Only the government stripped the community of any funds to deal with the crazies.

And we have the late great Ronald Reagan to thank for that.
October 03, 2019
skyeyes
craftyzits
Peace

Another Republicunt.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 03, 2019
skyeyes
craftyzits
Peace

Reagan gets a bum rap for this. The process actually started 20 years earlier, under Lyndon Johnson. The do-gooder thought was that new psychotropic drugs then becoming available would, if taken properly, enable people to function and the asylums wouldn't be needed. That worked in some cases. But no one considered that, for the remainder, someone who is crazy probably can't be trusted to take his/her meds. By the time that became obvious, the asylums had been closed for some time and it was too late to reopen them.

Also, the notion that putting these people away somehow violated their rights, or dignity, or something, had become entrenched by the time Reagan was President. That was also the do-gooders' doing. The 1970s was the era of leniency and too much encouragement to bawl about "rights".

This is the real source of the homeless problem, which was broadly unknown in the 1950s and before. Most homeless have mental illness or drug/alcohol addiction.

These feral kids will end up roaming the streets in the same way. The schools and their own pahrunts will dump them.
October 03, 2019
kman
skyeyes
craftyzits
Peace

Reagan gets a bum rap for this. The process actually started 20 years earlier, under Lyndon Johnson. The do-gooder thought was that new psychotropic drugs then becoming available would, if taken properly, enable people to function and the asylums wouldn't be needed. That worked in some cases. But no one considered that, for the remainder, someone who is crazy probably can't be trusted to take his/her meds. By the time that became obvious, the asylums had been closed for some time and it was too late to reopen them.

Also, the notion that putting these people away somehow violated their rights, or dignity, or something, had become entrenched by the time Reagan was President. That was also the do-gooders' doing. The 1970s was the era of leniency and too much encouragement to bawl about "rights".

This is the real source of the homeless problem, which was broadly unknown in the 1950s and before. Most homeless have mental illness or drug/alcohol addiction.

These feral kids will end up roaming the streets in the same way. The schools and their own pahrunts will dump them.

Kids without rich parents to pay for private schooling will be the ones to pay the price educationally and sometimes physically.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 04, 2019
When my autistic sister acted up me and my other sis had to stay locked in a room while she got to rampage around the house
October 04, 2019
Breeders really shit their collective brains when they have the babby don't they? And now there are states making abortion illegal if parents find they have a tard, and soon birth control will be illegal too.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 06, 2019
""Breeders really shit their collective brains when they have the babby don't they?""

I usually put it 'the brains go out with the afterbirth"

I think the ACLU also helped the homeless problem along because they also supported the 'violation of their rights'. Polyshitties don't really give a damn about psychotic homeless and the damage they cause. The financial price is far less than if they had to institutionalize these nutcases.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 07, 2019
twocents
""Breeders really shit their collective brains when they have the babby don't they?""

I usually put it 'the brains go out with the afterbirth"

I think the ACLU also helped the homeless problem along because they also supported the 'violation of their rights'. Polyshitties don't really give a damn about psychotic homeless and the damage they cause. The financial price is far less than if they had to institutionalize these nutcases.

Unfortunately, the thanks for turning the nuts loose on the community falls firmly in the lap of the GOP. Then the GOP cut any and all funding for the community to deal with the nuts.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login