Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Halloween awtards

Posted by cfdavep 
Halloween awtards
October 06, 2019
ttps://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/4-ways-support-families-kids-233036595.html

Apparently awtards are are slower at Halloween and want everyone to know.
Re: Halloween awtards
October 06, 2019
What a load of bullshit. I feel no obligation to help you or your retard do anything.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 06, 2019
“If you encounter a child who doesn’t use the appropriate catch phrase, doesn’t say thank you, doesn’t look you in the eyes, whatever the behavior or lack of communication may be — please practice kindness. They aren’t being rude. They’re in fact being brave and venturing outside of their comfort zone in an overstimulating environment.”

I’ll be sure to pin a Medal of Honor to her costume /s. Seriously this is what’s wrong with the world. Everyone wants praise for the mundane. No, your kid isn’t brave for “going outside their comfort zone.” And your kid IS rude for going door to door begging for candy and then not saying thanks to the people giving it. The world isn’t just going to throw unconditional love, praise, and treats at your kid just because you wrote an article on yahoo asking us to.

“We are doing the very best we can to allow our child to have the same experiences as yours.”

I’ve got bad news for you buttercup, your child isn’t going to have “the same experiences as” all other children. Be thankful they are only deprived in experiences like going trick or treating and having friends and not deprived in the area of having access to safe drinking water or indoor plumbing.

“Halloween and all the festivities that come with it can be extremely challenging for children on the spectrum. Their routines are changed, new expectations are put in place and overstimulation is extremely hard to avoid. This can lead to some very problematic behaviors happening in very public places.”

Then don’t take them. It’s not a matter of “oh, they’re in a public environment that’s overstimulating, of course they’ll have a melt down what do you expect?” It is, or should be, a matter of “leave them at home, they’re in a public environment that is overstimulating and are going to have a melt down, what do you expect?” IF CAN’T CONTROL YOUR TARDS IN PUBLIC DON’T LET THEM OUT IN PUBLIC.

“Ask how you can help. Families like mine need a whole lot less judgment and a lot more joining in as a community. Offer to assist with my other kids.”

Fuck out of here with that. It’s not my job to help you. Lawful neutral here, my job is to just NOT smack you or your kid for being an idiot. And you KNOW if a man reads this and follows the advice he would get labeled a pedophile.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
October 06, 2019
My mother did not take me out Trick Or Treating until I could follow the social rules of saying "Trick or Treat" and "Thank you" for candy. Of course, I was doing trick or treating back in the 70s before the age of teal pumpkins and other shit. I was not allowed out to do anything until I was well able to follow the social rules. Jesus, why aren't more parents like my mom and not whining ninnies like this cunt?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 06, 2019
craftyzits, thanks for weighing in. I always value your perspective on issues like this.

I've always felt that parents need to accept that their kids with autism won't necessarily be able to do things "on time" compared to their age peers, and that adapting things/changing expectations isn't always in the kid's best interest. Autistic kids have a whole range of needs, but there are going to be things that just aren't suited for them, period.
October 06, 2019
randomcfchick
craftyzits, thanks for weighing in. I always value your perspective on issues like this.

I've always felt that parents need to accept that their kids with autism won't necessarily be able to do things "on time" compared to their age peers, and that adapting things/changing expectations isn't always in the kid's best interest. Autistic kids have a whole range of needs, but there are going to be things that just aren't suited for them, period.

The above applies to all disabled children. Children allergic to everything edible should not be forced on the school lunch program complicating it needlessly either. This inclusiveness at all costs is damaging ALL children, not just the abled or the disabled.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 06, 2019
I think I'll just not hand out candy like I always do. That way their little sperglords will be treated equally.

And how the fuck am I supposed to be able to differentiate between a socially inept awtard and a rude brat who doesn't say "trick or treat" or "thank you?" Well, now that I think about it, I'm sure the proud parents will VERY gladly tell me about their little herpaderps. I seriously doubt Tardley is being "brave" - more like Mommy is in denial about his condition and is forcing him to be normal while telling everyone else to just shut up and deal with it when he can't handle it like a normal kid.

If overstimulation is so hard to avoid on Halloween, why bring the kid out in the first place? Seems like it would be a very upsetting experience for the kid all so Mommy can take a picture of him in a cute outfit. How's about this: have a special trick-or-treat event just for tards in a controlled environment where they can have the experience of trick-or-treating without the risk of overstimulation. Maybe have a school host it or something. Oh, but wait, that would be segregation and proud autism mommies don't want their cancer curers hidden away from normal people. They want to chuck them in with the normal kids and then stomp and tell everyone to be accommodating to their abnormal behavior.

And no, I will not ask how I can help you or your awtard. You chose to breed, so it's your job to figure that shit out, not mine. Unless you see a blue pumpkin or a puzzle ribbon anywhere near me, I don't give a fraction of a fuck about you or your kid. Breeders who sit there and bitch about how they don't want people judging them for their tard children are likely parents who don't bother raising the kids properly and want to use the autism as an excuse to not do their jobs. It's very possible to raise a polite and relatively tolerable autistic child, it just requires a LOT more work than a normal kid and it's an effort 99% of parents aren't willing to put forth. So it's much easier to just tell everyone else to deal with it.
October 07, 2019
craftyzits
My mother did not take me out Trick Or Treating until I could follow the social rules of saying "Trick or Treat" and "Thank you" for candy. Of course, I was doing trick or treating back in the 70s before the age of teal pumpkins and other shit. I was not allowed out to do anything until I was well able to follow the social rules. Jesus, why aren't more parents like my mom and not whining ninnies like this cunt?

Exactly. If a kid can't say "trick or treat" and "thank you" then it sure isn't going to be able to understand Halloween and be upset to not participate. The only two types of kids that would fall into this category would be a spoiled brat whose parents indulge him/her or the kid that has no idea what is going on but the parents insist on participating so they can feel like their kid is normal.

I recall neuro typical kids not wanting to participate in Halloween (or other activities) and it being perfectly acceptable. Parents who have kids who aren't neuro typical need to get over themselves.
October 07, 2019
I was in our local mall last Halloween and they have a big trick-or-treat thing for kids in the stores. There are armies of families walking in a very civilized manner to collect candy. I saw a MOO with a t-shirt that read, “My kids are autistic, but they are trying!”. She was trying to steer a couple of autards that she dressed up around and direct them to ask and get candy. They- robots that they are - were getting nothing out of the experience except overstimulation of their circuits. She expected shop employees who expected to spend their evening being delighted by giving out candy to act normal when she presented them with one screamer and one zombie that she prodded forward.
October 07, 2019
Cambion
And no, I will not ask how I can help you or your awtard. You chose to breed, so it's your job to figure that shit out, not mine. Unless you see a blue pumpkin or a puzzle ribbon anywhere near me, I don't give a fraction of a fuck about you or your kid.

I read recently that blue means allergic and teal means autism. I'm sure it will be super easy to distinguish those colors in the dark.

Having allergies myself, I think the blue pumpkin is bullshit as well. I mean, allergic to what? How is some random person supposed to know if it's nuts or dairy or something else? In the article about the blue pumpkin someone in the comments wrote about the only way they'd seen it work. A woman in their neighborhood went around to the nearest homes in advance and gave them a baggie she'd packed of stuff her kid could have, and asked them to give that instead of the usual candy to her kid. That's the only way I think it could work, but most breeders won't take it upon themselves to organize like that.
October 07, 2019
Cambion
I don't give a fraction of a fuck about you or your kid.

Style points:10/10
October 07, 2019
yurble
Cambion
And no, I will not ask how I can help you or your awtard. You chose to breed, so it's your job to figure that shit out, not mine. Unless you see a blue pumpkin or a puzzle ribbon anywhere near me, I don't give a fraction of a fuck about you or your kid.

I read recently that blue means allergic and teal means autism. I'm sure it will be super easy to distinguish those colors in the dark.

Having allergies myself, I think the blue pumpkin is bullshit as well. I mean, allergic to what? How is some random person supposed to know if it's nuts or dairy or something else? In the article about the blue pumpkin someone in the comments wrote about the only way they'd seen it work. A woman in their neighborhood went around to the nearest homes in advance and gave them a baggie she'd packed of stuff her kid could have, and asked them to give that instead of the usual candy to her kid. That's the only way I think it could work, but most breeders won't take it upon themselves to organize like that.

It is the expectation of these people with their colored pumpkins is that strangers better cater to their brats and by that I mean there better be 20 option of candy so that no brat feels left behind. It is too much to ask for a kid to be thankful for receiving a free treat that they can give to someone else if they are allergic or it isn't appetizing to them. #lightsoutonhalloween
October 07, 2019
craftyzits
randomcfchick

The above applies to all disabled children. Children allergic to everything edible should not be forced on the school lunch program complicating it needlessly either. This inclusiveness at all costs is damaging ALL children, not just the abled or the disabled.

I've had to learn to work around my disability my entire life. It sucks and I hate it, but nothing's going to change it. I couldn't do what other kids could do, but I didn't demand that the world change to accommodate me (and neither did my parents). That's not how it should work.
October 07, 2019
I’ve been noticing a lot of talk lately about how autism is a “gift.” How these kids and their strangely wired brains are so much better because they notice things other people might not. Often because they fixate on one specific thing and ignore everything else, so of course they notice some weird little detail about that thing that nobody else cares about. So which is it? Is autism a superpower, or is it a liability that everyone else around you is required to help you with?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
October 07, 2019
LoveToLurk
I’ve been noticing a lot of talk lately about how autism is a “gift.” How these kids and their strangely wired brains are so much better because they notice things other people might not. Often because they fixate on one specific thing and ignore everything else, so of course they notice some weird little detail about that thing that nobody else cares about. So which is it? Is autism a superpower, or is it a liability that everyone else around you is required to help you with?

Like other disabilities that remove a sense, the other senses become ultra keen to compensate. In my case, my mother told me I have very high emotional intelligence, and insight into others. Sometimes she would call me an "old soul". Even though I have learned by rote the ability to blend in the neurotypical world, it would seem I have not lost that ability.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 07, 2019
Autistic people do have some things going for them, such as pattern recognition, being able to notice small details, they can have incredible intelligence in regard to very specific things like computers or numbers. However, only the higher-functioning ones are able to make good use of those skills. Being able to predict a pattern isn't going to help the awtard if they're having a meltdown for seven hours because someone they saw was wearing a green shirt and they HATE the color green so much that seeing it initiates a complete system shutdown.

Autism can be a gift and a curse. I have autistic friends who are driven nuts by the fact they must adhere to routines or will fixate on things because they "have to." I imagine autistic tendencies could come in handy from time to time, but I'd wager most people who have it probably wouldn't want it if they had the choice to get rid of it.

Just thinking of all the things that could go wrong hauling an awtard out for Halloween is enough to give me a headache. Junior doesn't want to go because someone's dog looked at him funny, or because another kid was dressed as a Minion and Minions scare him (and the mother will blame the other kid for not magically knowing a Minion costume will set her dumpling off), or because he doesn't like how his left shoe feels, or because he couldn't wear his red striped socks that he MUST wear every Thursday because they were in the laundry, or he doesn't like how the wrapper on his Snickers bar looks and wants another one but can't tell anyone what's "wrong" with it, or his costume is giving him sensory overload due to his texture issues, or he melts down in a stranger's driveway because one of the eyes on the jack-o-lantern lollipop he got is uneven, or 500 million other stupid things. I don't see how it could possibly be any fun for the kid, the parent, or anyone else to drag an autistic kid out to go trick-or-treating.
October 07, 2019
Cambion
Autistic people do have some things going for them, such as pattern recognition, being able to notice small details, they can have incredible intelligence in regard to very specific things like computers or numbers. However, only the higher-functioning ones are able to make good use of those skills. Being able to predict a pattern isn't going to help the awtard if they're having a meltdown for seven hours because someone they saw was wearing a green shirt and they HATE the color green so much that seeing it initiates a complete system shutdown.

Autism can be a gift and a curse. I have autistic friends who are driven nuts by the fact they must adhere to routines or will fixate on things because they "have to." I imagine autistic tendencies could come in handy from time to time, but I'd wager most people who have it probably wouldn't want it if they had the choice to get rid of it.

Just thinking of all the things that could go wrong hauling an awtard out for Halloween is enough to give me a headache. Junior doesn't want to go because someone's dog looked at him funny, or because another kid was dressed as a Minion and Minions scare him (and the mother will blame the other kid for not magically knowing a Minion costume will set her dumpling off), or because he doesn't like how his left shoe feels, or because he couldn't wear his red striped socks that he MUST wear every Thursday because they were in the laundry, or he doesn't like how the wrapper on his Snickers bar looks and wants another one but can't tell anyone what's "wrong" with it, or his costume is giving him sensory overload due to his texture issues, or he melts down in a stranger's driveway because one of the eyes on the jack-o-lantern lollipop he got is uneven, or 500 million other stupid things. I don't see how it could possibly be any fun for the kid, the parent, or anyone else to drag an autistic kid out to go trick-or-treating.

What is worse, is that autism is a stress magnification chamber. People who have autism will die 20, 30, sometimes 40 years before their neural typical peers because of these unseen stresses. Autism also is very seldom the only problem going on within the brains of these awtards. Most of the time, awtards carry epilepsy that will gang up with the autism and kill the person very, very early.

For an autistic person, I am very old at 51. Most autistics don't live beyond 40. However, I have many of the hallmarks of a person who is much older, such as having a stroke at 43, had several falls, and several hospitalizations without specific diagnoses.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 07, 2019
Wow Craftyzits, I didn't know most autistic people died so young. But I did know having a difficult childhood for any reason increases a person's risk for stress related illnesses in adulthood and maybe even early death. Those fucking breeders are not thinking of that when they deliberately expose an autistic kid to stimulation they can't handle, or do anything else damaging to any kid's well being. Anyone who chooses to breed has a responsibility to consider how their actions are likely to affect their offspring. Most are too lazy,stupid and selfish to do this.
October 08, 2019
craftyzits
randomcfchick

Agreed. The other thing I wish parents could really grok: if something works for one kid and their disability, that does not mean that it'll be fine for your kid's needs. Especially with autism...it's called a spectrum for a reason.

Halloween is sensory overload for a lot of non-disabled kids. Don't inflict it on your kid who clearly doesn't get and/or cannot handle it...and don't inflict that kid on everyone else.
October 18, 2019
You can now identify awtards on Halloween if they have a blue bucket https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/health/blue-halloween-bucket-autism-awareness.amp
October 18, 2019
ladybug2203
You can now identify awtards on Halloween if they have a blue bucket https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/health/blue-halloween-bucket-autism-awareness.amp

But suppose the color blue triggers li'l autard to melt down? devil with smile
October 19, 2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news5cleveland.com/lifestyle/the-reason-you-could-see-children-or-adults-carrying-blue-pumpkin-buckets-while-trick-or-treating%3f_amp=true

In the first part of the article it talks about a 3 year old,but the 2nd part talks about a 21 year old autard in costume who wants to trick or treat and he should be included too, sorry but I'm a woman who lives alone, if a grown 6ft man in costume (esp masked) knocked on my door if feel super unsafe and I'd probably call the cops
October 19, 2019
Oh fuck, I really hope this doesn't open the door for adult awtards to start trick-or-treating, especially if the parents think it means they're allowed to let their grown awtard kids go out hoarding candy unsupervised. Can you imagine the power of a meltdown by a fully-grown autistic man because the homeowner had no more Snickers bars? Some adult autistic people can be downright dangerous when shit doesn't go their way.

But then what's to stop non-autistic adults from buying themselves blue pumpkin buckets and saying "hurr durr" a few times and flapping at strangers' doors to score candy? I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be above doing that. tongue sticking out smiley
October 20, 2019
It is best to op out entirely, no buying candy, no opening the door, lock it, shut out the lights if you are not leaving yourself that night for somewhere and coming back at 11pm when it is over. We just read by night lights and shut everything down here, no pretending the kids are cute in their costumes or chancing a 25 year old awtard who never did Halloween as a kid making up for it now.
October 22, 2019
I'm going to solve this problem neatly by not being home. I picked up a shift that night (I work in an ER) and I'm going to make some money rather then spend it on a bunch of damned kids I don't know who won't say "Thank you".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login