Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Imagine this as a workplace

Posted by cfdavep 
Imagine this as a workplace
October 12, 2019
https://unsolved.com/gallery/fertility-statues/

I just saw this on some Mystery tv channel, where women who work at this office touch the "fertility statues" are are knocked up in no time eaven on BC according to them. Wannamoos have been known to desparately try to get in the building for a baybee. If there was something to this the statues should be destroyed in this overpopulated world. Of course everyone giggles over the weird things
Re: Imagine this as a workplace
October 12, 2019
I saw these statues at the Ripley's Museum in NYC. I was going to put my hands on them to call bullshit, but I didn't think I could touch the stuff in there because it was a museum (you couldn't touch anything else, if I recall). But given how allegedly powerful these things are, surely I should have been up the duff before I left the building just being in their presence. eye rolling smiley

I'd like to see an asexual person touch one, or someone missing their reproductive organs, or a transgender person. I'll believe in their fertility powers if they work on people who shouldn't be able to get pregnant. I wonder what kind of a field day the media would have if a woman touched them and then got pregnant via rape.

And do they only work on women? Or do they help with male fertility too? Or is an inability to conceive always assumed to be the woman's fault?
October 12, 2019
I was just imagining the nightmare some cf young women would have to face if their boss brought those statues in and the breeder co-workers having a field day. It is a power trip breeders enjoy, the idea that there should be something out there that can penetrate that "childfree force field"

Also what if a woman in the office became preggo soon after touching one of the statues and then aborted
October 12, 2019
@Cambion

Challenge accepted haha. And thank you for acknowledging our existence.

Things probably crawling with wanamoo germs though.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login