Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wanna-breeds will buy anything

Posted by yurble 
Wanna-breeds will buy anything
October 13, 2019
The rise of fertility treatments has led to all sorts of ridiculous things wanna-breeds will do rather than accept reality. And rather than wonder about why people let themselves be fooled like that, here's some handwringing about the "exploitation" of idiots. Since none of these things have any efficacy but people are falling all over themselves to pay for it, it seems like a business opportunity, provided you can stand all the moaning.
Re: Wanna-breeds will buy anything
October 14, 2019
There are lots of medical staff posting in the comments and all but stating outright that having kids later than early 30's may bring in a host of other problems. I'm sure they're speaking from the reality of what they see.

Not that the possibility of much of anything can deter the wanna-breeders. If one group doesn't step up to exploit them another group will. Despite what has to be a significant amount of moaning (moaning because they are infertile...moaning because the treatments aren't working...moaning if they conceive because treatments were expensive and they used up their life savings and now have an expensive loaf to raise...moaning because brats are expensive, especially if they are defective).
October 14, 2019
I for one have no sympathy to these idiots.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 14, 2019
pity we couldn't come up with a good scam and screw over these infertile whining myrtles..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 14, 2019
twocents
pity we couldn't come up with a good scam and screw over these infertile whining myrtles..

How about some teeny tiny fertility statues? We could carve them out of wood used in nurseries or natal unit. Maybe douse them in holy water for good measure. No returns or money back. Give them a indigo bratleigh type name for personalization.
October 14, 2019
freya
twocents

How about some teeny tiny fertility statues? We could carve them out of wood used in nurseries or natal unit. Maybe douse them in holy water for good measure. No returns or money back. Give them a indigo bratleigh type name for personalization.

The thumb is out cuz I want on this bandwagon!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 14, 2019
I question the sanity of this bint who commented on the article, she seems to view it as very black and white. In reality, very few things are this extreme:

Give me baybeez or give me death!
Really? All I have ever wanted is to be a mum and have babies. Not having that is unimaginable. I couldn't bear a future that didn't include me having kids. It would be the end of a life that I feel would be worth living. You don't seem to understand the strength of feeling some people have about having kids.

Adoption is not the same as having your own biological children. It's completely different. You don't get a baby generally, you get an older child and they tend to have complex needs.

It's not an alternative, and it's very insensitive to suggest it is.

All she has ever wanted is to be a mum? Really? She has never wanted a husband? A hobby or two? A job? Friends? Great sex? Anything else? This person reached adulthood and is this one-dimensional. This is scary! If she is married her husband needs to count his losses and move on.

If she REALLY felt this way she could be fostering right now and fulfilling her self-proclaimed purpose in life. She could foster until she became inpig. If she does get inpig her kids will all be older children one day and all/some of them may have complex needs. I've known good people who feel a calling to foster and parent and they don't care where the kids come from, they care that they offer them a stable home and love.

I think fostering children wouldn't allow her to obsess on her perceived victim hood of life being unfair and not giving her baybees that she has determined life owes her. And if she inpigs she will have to find a new way to delude herself into thinking she is a victim of life.
October 14, 2019
craftyzits
freya
twocents

The thumb is out cuz I want on this bandwagon!

And say that they were rubbed on the bellies of highly fertile women who got pregnant. Don't actually have to do that, but they'd still believe it. Plus, whether it "worked" or not, you'd have an excuse. If they get pregnant, word of mouth would sell them like crazy. If they didn't work, you can just say that perhaps they need to try a different method, everyone's mileage may vary, or perhaps they need to use the fertility idol along with some other method for maximum fertility boosting. Not like the FDA would need to look at it. Post some bullshit reviews - some that are written in decent English and some with no capitalization or punctuation to represent the average illiterate Moo so they look believable.

Breeders are very, very easily parted from the money they don't have. If they're dumb enough to be suckered into buying stupid shit in an effort to reproduce instead of giving already born kids homes, they deserve whatever grief they get. If you can't intentionally do shit that most people do by accident, take the fucking hint. Or take this $500 set of Ben-Wa balls shaped like babies that you wear during sexy time to increase fertility!
October 14, 2019
freya
I question the sanity of this bint who commented on the article, she seems to view it as very black and white. In reality, very few things are this extreme:

Give me baybeez or give me death!
Really? All I have ever wanted is to be a mum and have babies. Not having that is unimaginable. I couldn't bear a future that didn't include me having kids.

I always shudder at these women who see their entire identity as "mother" and nothing else. Especially because you know they're raising their sons to be people and their daughters to be incubators....
October 16, 2019
freya
If she REALLY felt this way she could be fostering right now and fulfilling her self-proclaimed purpose in life. She could foster until she became inpig. If she does get inpig her kids will all be older children one day and all/some of them may have complex needs. I've known good people who feel a calling to foster and parent and they don't care where the kids come from, they care that they offer them a stable home and love.

I think fostering children wouldn't allow her to obsess on her perceived victim hood of life being unfair and not giving her baybees that she has determined life owes her. And if she inpigs she will have to find a new way to delude herself into thinking she is a victim of life.

This person should definitely not foster. As soon as the marks turned blue, she'd be tossing that foster kid out, without a second thought. "Goodbye and good luck, kid. I've got a real baby now!"

I don't know why these people think that children that are biologically related to you can't have emotional, mental, or physical problems. In fact, given that we're talking about mentally unbalanced people with physical issues reproducing, chances are good of their kids having some issues, either from genetics or upbringing or both.
October 16, 2019
yurble
I don't know why these people think that children that are biologically related to you can't have emotional, mental, or physical problems. In fact, given that we're talking about mentally unbalanced people with physical issues reproducing, chances are good of their kids having some issues, either from genetics or upbringing or both.

QFT. This WannaBreed in the comments section is completely psycho/militant that infertility is a life-threatening disease; no other pain could possibly be worse than not having a biological chyyyyyyyld, and OF COURSE it should be funded by the NHS for as many cycles as any woman wants, not having one of her oooooooooooooooooooown is not an option and it's all going to be sunshine, rainbows and absolute perfection.

Mooooooooooooooooooo!

Moo-mies like this are usually the most miserable because nothing is all it's cracked up to be. I've been exposed to a few women like this --through work, because it's certainly nothing I'd voluntarily be around, and if the sperm does successfully find the egg, they are miserable. They are the ones who are forcing their kids to do things to get that magical Kodak moment. And 9/10 they raise hyperactive spoiled brats with every alphabet-soup diagnosis there is: ODD, ADHD, borderline autards because Heaven Forbid they tell their little darlings "no."
October 17, 2019
I just wonder if there is any correlation between the severity of baby rabies and horrible parenting.

Mainly, the more insane these women are about breeding the worse parent they make. (I'd include men in this as well.)

oh, and why dip in holy water. dip it in placenta. might make it a tad more relevant, eh??

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

October 17, 2019
twocents
I just wonder if there is any correlation between the severity of baby rabies and horrible parenting.

Mainly, the more insane these women are about breeding the worse parent they make. (I'd include men in this as well.)

I think there definitely is, but I think it's also a matter of these people wanting to be better parents to their kids than their own parents were to them. Problem is horrible parenting often fucks kids up and when those kids become adults, they may proceed to fuck their kids up anyway (see narcissistic parents). I see it a LOT over in the gentle discipline section of Smothering, only in that case, it's more perceived abuse than real abuse. Grown-ass women who still hold grudges against their parents for abusing spanking them and how they're determined to raise perfect angels without "violence." Then when their kids turn into spoiled assholes, the Moos diagnose them with autism and say they can't do a thing with them.

So yes, in some cases, I think a shitty upbringing drives some people into baby rabies faster than others because they want to be better parents than theirs were. Which is noble and all, but they never go to therapy or anything to sort out their own shit beforehand and will probably wind up doing nothing but continuing the cycle of bad parenting. If all someone knows is bad parenting, how can they expect to be good ones themselves?

But that's not to say your thoughts aren't spot on either because women who are fucking nuts about breeding likely are only looking at the Kodak moments and have this rosy, romanticized vision of what parenthood is built up in their heads. Then when it turns out to not be what they thought, they raise their kids half-assed - or going in the opposite direction - turn into helicopter parents.

Frankly, I think a person has to be nuts to want kids in the first place, so there might not be such a thing as a mentally stable parent. shrug
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login