Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parental parking

Posted by cfdavep 
Parental parking
October 20, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/news/parent-double-parked-outside-school-133821991.html

A moo drove her sprog 600 ft and then double parked blocking someone in. No wonder the snotlies of the world are obese. The bint was fined 100 pounds, but she will still be a bint tomorrow
Re: Parental parking
October 20, 2019
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/parent-double-parked-outside-school-133821991.html

A moo drove her sprog 600 ft and then double parked blocking someone in. No wonder the snotlies of the world are obese. The bint was fined 100 pounds, but she will still be a bint tomorrow

Considering the lack of control most parents have over their brats I can see this crotch fruit going splat during the 600-foot walk to where Moo is going. However, that is no excuse to double park. Throw the little fucker in a stroller and walk if you have that big a problem wrangling!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 21, 2019
Not surprised. The buses now stop in front of nearly every house in my area. It causes traffic jams and all because Bratley can't be expected to walk more than 50 foot at time. They may as well bulldoze the playgrounds at this rate.
October 22, 2019
they will have to bulldoze the playgrounds to build breeding pens for the parunts

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login