Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I guess the CF are "trans" now?

Posted by cfdavep 
I guess the CF are "trans" now?
October 21, 2019
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/dl36vq/i_lost_the_battle_with_my_insurance_company/

Someone on reddit had a tubal and it was completely covered under their insurance as "family planning" so they were not supposed to owe unless just a co-pay.
They got a bill for $2500 as it was coded as "gender re-assignment" I wonder if this is a mistake in the system that can happen to anyone or if someone in the system got their info and considered a tubal to be "getting rid" of one's "womanhood" so therefore such a woman is now a "man"
With the way some people look at CF woman it is something that would cross one's mind. I have heard of strange ideas about CF women and tubals.
Re: I guess the CF are "trans" now?
October 21, 2019
Oh, that is fucking infuriating.
October 21, 2019
I'm smelling a lawsuit. Hope she wins.
October 22, 2019
Generally, if we had a transman getting reassignment surgery, the entire uterus would be taken out. That's what my nephew had. So I suspect someone just flubbed the paperwork.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 22, 2019
Many years ago there was an article in MS Magazine concerning some women factory workers in Tennessee. It was a battery factory and management said women couldn't be employed there unless they got their tubes tied because their fetuses would be damaged. Many did because they needed the job. They were very upset and some felt they were no longer complete women. It didn't help that the men started referring to them as men.
October 22, 2019

It didn't help that the men started referring to them as men.

Ignorance is not pretty. It's like when people call a spayed or neutered animal an "it."

Ever heard of chromosomes? Someone must have been asleep in biology class.
October 22, 2019
There are men out there who refuse to neuter their male dogs leading to the dog creating unwanted puppies, but that is not mentioned because these guys feel their male dogs will be "feminized"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login