Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Autards, breeders moos, and the schools.

Posted by Peace 
Autards, breeders moos, and the schools.
October 26, 2019
I'm starting a new thread about education and breeders because I don't want to hijack cfdavep's thread.

I know of a female breeder and her jizz supplier. They have 8 kids which in itself is bad enough. The reason I'm posting this is because every one of those 8 kids has various forms of autism.

Every one.

Why would any couple keep making spawn when every one they produce is defective? Follow the money, people, follow the money. They receive a huge monthly gov't welfare check because of the 8 autards and they get to dump them on the public schools, that may or may not be able to handle them, depending on how badly the autism is. While these kids wear hand-me-downs (which in itself is not a bad thing), the clothes are worn out and have holes in them. The clothes, and the kids are dirty and smelly. I know of at least one of them who is still in diapers at age 12. Pity the aide who has to babysit and wipe its ass after using the bathroom. They don't make enough money for this shit, pun intended. The teachers try their best, but there's not much they can do with these 8 defectives. Some of them are violent, others are completely useless and profoundly disabled. They completely disrupt and ruin any class they're assigned to. They should be in schools for profoundly disabled students, but that would cost the district hundreds of thousands of dollars, and it's much cheaper to just warehouse them in-district and let the teachers babysit them all day. It is pure hell.

Meanwhile, the breeder moo is in designer clothes and has her nails professionally done every week. Her hair and makeup is always done. Follow the money bratfree peeps, follow the money. Breeding autards pays.

You know who will take care of these non-productive people when they're adults. We will, with our tax dollars.
Re: Autards, breeders moos, and the schools.
October 26, 2019
Guarantee anyone who comments to this moo about her appearance will hear all about how she has to do something for herself, how giving she is, etc. The Federal government pays up to $750 per child plus some states supplement it. So, $6,000 a month.

The fact that she manages to look good despite eight kids with autism tells me she is somehow safeguarding her room/possessions. Does she keep them in the basement?

Maybe another state will offer more money and they will move?
October 26, 2019
This is where I think it should be possible for a school district to charge or possibly even sue the parents for the added expense that these parents created. Those Pull Ups are NOT cheap! It is kind of like I think a school district should be able to garnish a parents wages, particularly the father's for unpaid lunch bills.

As for the dirty clothes, maybe the principal or the superintendent could write a whiny letter to Whirlpool to get a free washer and dryer from them.
October 27, 2019
Peace
While these kids wear hand-me-downs (which in itself is not a bad thing), the clothes are worn out and have holes in them.

My older sister for the first eight years of life was an only child, but she was very hard on her clothes as she played hard when she COULD play. My mother resorted to patching the clothes frequently but the holes would be back within days.

I too would be hard on my clothes, but I was hard a different way. I was forever sitting down and ripping the crotch of my pants as I was easily able to do the straddle splits. It is possible I was a hard child to fit into off the rack clothes. I was very tall for my age. After a while, my mother would just put pants on me under the skirts of my dresses when it was cold weather in San Jose California.

Despite our clothes having issues, my sister and I were forever clean. Unless we got loose in a kid's park, then we would end up needing a bath.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 28, 2019
don't know who I dislike more, the kidz or their breeders.. sometimes it's a tossup

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 28, 2019
One time I caught that damned Breederific show "The Doctors." It is not something I watch regularly and I never watched again due to reasons that will become obvious.

The show featured a family with 5-6 autards. Moo and Dud acknowledged they kept having them in the hope they would end up with a non-autistic brat to take care of the others after Moo and Dud are gone. Way to go, Moo and Dud, saddle your progeny with the job because you fucked without birth control. One of the hosts, the nice looking one, absolutely cooed at the moo about how "brave" they were to raise all these special needs kids.

Needless to say, I turned the channel and have never watched that show again.
October 29, 2019
freya
The fact that she manages to look good despite eight kids with autism tells me she is somehow safeguarding her room/possessions. Does she keep them in the basement?

I have no idea. I've heard that the TV is a full-time babysitter when these autards get home from school. I also think that social services sends people to care for these droolers at home. At least one is 14 years old, in full diapers 24/7 and communicates with grunts a la caveman style. Another one is very violent. When violent tard went on one of his temper tantrums, I knew to run the other way and stay FAR, FAR away from it.

bell_flower
Moo and Dud acknowledged they kept having them in the hope they would end up with a non-autistic brat to take care of the others after Moo and Dud are gone.

Way to go, moo. Fuck up a normal kid's life by attempting to saddle them with retard siblings. What if the normal kid wants nothing to do with their retarded siblings? It's no skin off their back to get the hell outta dodge after high school, go to college or find a ob and never look back. Breeders can't guarantee that the good sibling will want to ruin their life taking care of retarded siblings. They can dump the retards on the state once the parents are dead.
October 29, 2019
Precisely how do all 8 kids end up having autism? And precisely who diagnosed these kids?

Because I have a very hard time believing that many kids in one family all have autism.
October 30, 2019
selidororous
Precisely how do all 8 kids end up having autism? And precisely who diagnosed these kids?

Because I have a very hard time believing that many kids in one family all have autism.

There's supposed to be a genetic component to it, which means they should have been done at one.
October 31, 2019
selidororous

Because I spoke to the SpEd teacher that ended up teaching several of these fine specimens. They also had the mother's number and would periodically call her for one thing or another. The aides in class also told me the same thing.
October 31, 2019
famblee up the street. 5 kids,all are awtards, but I think mild. kept trying for a 'normal'.

would like to say not my problem, but everyone ends up paying for them. but I think these are higher functioning.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 06, 2019
selidororous

Yeah I think even if there is a genetic component, the odds of the whole fam damily being sperglords is pretty fucking low. Sounds to me like Moo and Duh hauled their ill-behaved brats to a shrink to net a diagnosis so they could rake in the free tard money from the government. And all they have to do is not parent them to keep it looking convincing. Because the symptoms of a spoiled brat are conveniently the same as the symptoms of an awtard. Or it's possible they groomed the normal kids to act autistic, but I doubt that's the case because most parents can't be bothered to put much effort into parenting in general.
November 08, 2019
follow the money. and the skools for 'stools' also get more money for the awtards.

we are doomed.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login