Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A rare rave! Hotels.com gets it right! thumbs up

Posted by bell_flower 
A rare rave! Hotels.com gets it right! thumbs up
October 27, 2019
Watch it now before the angry MooCow brigade shuts it down!
Re: A rare rave! Hotels.com gets it right! thumbs up
October 27, 2019
The LULz are too brutal for Breeder TV.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 27, 2019
wonderful!! Let's see what flack I catch for posting it on Face Book?
October 28, 2019
I'm sure this has gone viral. From the comments I've seen, most seem to be laughing and enjoying the ironic truth to it. And Iove the sidelong look obvious gives before he states 'condoms'.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 29, 2019
Hell, yes, they got it right! There should be separate facilities for the CF and childed. It is breeders who want to invade our spaces, not the other way around. I know that CF spaces tend to be nicer, but maybe if you controlled your brats and not let them act like feral beasts, spaces for the childed would be nicer. I make it a point when possible to stay at B&Bs, or other facilities geared to the CF because I do not like children as a group and do not wish to put up with them and their nonsense. And believe me, I have met many children whose parents should have used protection.
October 29, 2019
MerlynHerne
protection.

Consider, how many Breeders can afford a vacation really? A tiny fraction. And note all the kinder crap that commercial had!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 31, 2019
craftyzits
MerlynHerne
protection.

Consider, how many Breeders can afford a vacation really? A tiny fraction. And note all the kinder crap that commercial had!

They also have to be able to afford to drop off the brats somewhere before the vacation.
We all know a vacation isn't a vacation if they have to drag the brats along and listen to whining the entire time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login