Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Grandmoo to be was killed at gender reveal party

Posted by ladybug2203 
Grandmoo to be was killed at gender reveal party
October 29, 2019
They "accidentally" made a pipe bomb for the gender reveal https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/28/us/iowa-gender-reveal-death/index.html
Re: Grandmoo to be was killed at gender reveal party
October 29, 2019

"On Saturday afternoon five family members and the expectant mother gathered and placed gunpowder in the bottom of a homemade stand that was welded to a metal base plate," the sheriff's statement said.

They drilled a hole in the side of the stand to install a fuse and placed a piece of wood on top of the gunpowder, before adding colored powder indicating the baby's gender, the statement said. The idea was that once the gunpowder ignited, it would launch the powder into the air -- typically blue for a boy or pink for a girl.

But when the family members placed tape over the top of the metal tubing, they inadvertently created a pipe bomb, authorities said.

These people are too stupid to be breeding and they are the poster children to demonstrate one's gonads can be functional when one's brains are not.

As an aside, there has been a rash of shootings in my town lately at toadler birthday parties. Most of it was family members getting together at family events and feuding with each other.

Parenting clearly does not make you a better or a smarter person!
October 29, 2019
bell_flower

"On Saturday afternoon five family members and the expectant mother gathered and placed gunpowder in the bottom of a homemade stand that was welded to a metal base plate," the sheriff's statement said.

They drilled a hole in the side of the stand to install a fuse and placed a piece of wood on top of the gunpowder, before adding colored powder indicating the baby's gender, the statement said. The idea was that once the gunpowder ignited, it would launch the powder into the air -- typically blue for a boy or pink for a girl.

But when the family members placed tape over the top of the metal tubing, they inadvertently created a pipe bomb, authorities said.

These people are too stupid to be breeding and they are the poster children to demonstrate one's gonads can be functional when one's brains are not.

As an aside, there has been a rash of shootings in my town lately at toadler birthday parties. Most of it was family members getting together at family events and feuding with each other.

Blessed be to that! I really do think that there are people too stupid to breed. A pipe bomb for a gender reveal party. I have heard it all now.

Amen to that, too.
October 29, 2019
Trust Breeders to make the smart decisions... NOT!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 29, 2019
bell_flower

There was a similar incident in the city I live, a toadler birthday party, where a guy was shot. Meth was being sold, too. Some birthday party for the kid. Breeders are idiots.
October 30, 2019
Ya'all hol ma beer an watch dis...

Job security.

Better they kill each other with their stupid regressive parties (I miss the 70s, when boys and girls alike wore brown and played with lego) than set fire to the environment.
October 30, 2019
Sensing there were drugs involved in this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login