Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Drug to Help CF sufferers

Posted by twocents 
New Drug to Help CF sufferers
October 31, 2019
I have no problem with helping people who suffer from a genetic condition to have a good life.

There is now some new drug that is supposed to help them live easier lives (I haven't read it).

How much you want to bet before they start pushing 'baabeee' shit on these folk?

Have a baabeee, don't care you are passing the condition along (or that they will be carriers) just have a babbeee. anyone wanna bet??

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: New Drug to Help CF sufferers
October 31, 2019
Took me a moment to realize that is cystic fibrosis, not childfreedom! I thought at first some people were now trying to claim that being CF is a condition, requiring treatment...
October 31, 2019
yurble
Took me a moment to realize that is cystic fibrosis, not childfreedom! I thought at first some people were now trying to claim that being CF is a condition, requiring treatment...

Drug for CF dealing with breeders

Only available in the USA

Americans want breeders to breed. It doesn't matter if their genetics are shit and that their loaves will be short-lived.

If insured, those loaves will make someone millions with their suffering, if not insured, toss 'em in the dumpster fire.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 01, 2019
I probably should have specified cystic fibrosis.

There are now drugs for bi polar.

Again, if a drug like that helps a sufferer, excellent.

But the ad for this, had to show the woman with a bunch of kids.. all smiling, laughing, smiling daddy. What is the REAL truth for children growing up with a bi polar sufferer, even if they are medicated? They might, in public, still smile and laugh, but what happens when the doors are closed and moo (or duh) has no audience. I have found it amazing how some of these mentals can actually control their behaviour if they suffer a consequence for acting out their crazy.

oh, and as an addendum; how many times does the cray work out by the person thinking 'i don't need my meds anymore'. or just prefer selling them to get another drug of choice. what about the children at home (if any) then? These ads sure don't show that.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

November 01, 2019
It would not be surprising to me, given the direction of medicine.

It used to be, when young women were diagnosed with estrogen positive breast or ovarian cancer, they would have total hysterectomies. That was the gold standard of care and it made sense: if your cancer is fueled by estrogen, remove the estrogen from the body.

Now young women are given lumpectomies and chemo so they can "preserve their fertility."

There is no medical condition that I can see where doctors discourage their patients who want to sprog, probably because any whiff of the truth would send the Wanna Be Crazy Breeder right to Fakebook to vent about her "rights" to have a kid.

Just because you can, it doesn't mean it's a good idea.
November 04, 2019
bell, what you said confirms my suspicions that the universal baby rabies in this country is getting worse.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

November 05, 2019
LOL, I also thought the title meant "childfree." Shucks, I thought there was already a pill for CFness - I've been taking mine every day for several years. smiling smiley

bell_flower

It used to be, when young women were diagnosed with estrogen positive breast or ovarian cancer, they would have total hysterectomies. That was the gold standard of care and it made sense: if your cancer is fueled by estrogen, remove the estrogen from the body.

Now young women are given lumpectomies and chemo so they can "preserve their fertility."

I've seen information about how it's allegedly safe to undergo chemo while pregnant, but it has to be in the second or third trimester because doing it really early on will cause birth defects. I still can't imagine it would be healthy for even a fetus closer to term to get the after effects of an adult-sized dose of chemo, but apparently it's "okay" for pregnant women to get chemo.

I also learned that certain cancers can be transmitted from the mother to the fetus, including certain lung cancers, lymphoma and leukemia.

Because instead of aborting a fetus when you're incubating cancer too, it's all about quantity over quality. Who cares what happens to the fetus or if it develops lifelong issues, right? Just so long as it gets BORN so everyone else's insurance can go up to pay for it to be alive. I'm sure it sucks to consider aborting a wanted fetus, but shouldn't the well-being of the clump be taken into consideration before "ME WANT BABBY?" And of course, a woman like this will never think about the possibility of what will become of her kid if the illness she manages to cure comes back and she doesn't beat it the second time.

People get encouraged to breed with or without hopeful treatment options. The ones who care about not making kids who could potentially be sick are either CF or CL, proving further that the people who don't like or want kids seem like they give more of a crap than the actual parents.
November 05, 2019
Cambion
LOL, I also thought the title meant "childfree." Shucks, I thought there was already a pill for CFness - I've been taking mine every day for several years. smiling smiley

bell_flower

I've seen information about how it's allegedly safe to undergo chemo while pregnant, but it has to be in the second or third trimester because doing it really early on will cause birth defects. I still can't imagine it would be healthy for even a fetus closer to term to get the after effects of an adult-sized dose of chemo, but apparently it's "okay" for pregnant women to get chemo.

I also learned that certain cancers can be transmitted from the mother to the fetus, including certain lung cancers, lymphoma and leukemia.

Because instead of aborting a fetus when you're incubating cancer too, it's all about quantity over quality. Who cares what happens to the fetus or if it develops lifelong issues, right? Just so long as it gets BORN so everyone else's insurance can go up to pay for it to be alive. I'm sure it sucks to consider aborting a wanted fetus, but shouldn't the well-being of the clump be taken into consideration before "ME WANT BABBY?" And of course, a woman like this will never think about the possibility of what will become of her kid if the illness she manages to cure comes back and she doesn't beat it the second time.

People get encouraged to breed with or without hopeful treatment options. The ones who care about not making kids who could potentially be sick are either CF or CL, proving further that the people who don't like or want kids seem like they give more of a crap than the actual parents.

The GOP don't care what kind of life the baby has when it's born. To them, birth means time to toss the thing in the dumpster along with the afterbirth and the cow who bore it. 80% of this babby rabies shit is put out by the GOP and those associated with them.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login