Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Encouraging more breeding for the economy

Posted by fleur 
Encouraging more breeding for the economy
November 05, 2019
Link

Well, I don't see low birthrates as a problem. Really the article goes on about benefits for moos and job "discrimination" but no where does it mention automation and casualization of work. Your kid isn't going to grow up to contribute to society if they end up at Uber for $12 an hour.

A study last year by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development found that, for most major economies, rising productivity was a more important driver of gross domestic product growth between 2000 and 2017 on average than population growth or change in the employment rate.
So why go on about trying to raise the population? Many jobs in industry could be done by robots.

Ultimately, no country will be left untouched by demographic decline. Governments will have to think creatively about ways to manage population, whether through state-sponsored benefits or family-planning edicts or discrimination protections, or else find their own path to sustainable economic growth with ever fewer native-born workers, consumers, and entrepreneurs.
No, we don't need to give more taxpayer money to famblees at the expense of the CF/CL. Let the population decline and use robots and have basic income instead.
Re: Encouraging more breeding for the economy
November 07, 2019
Governments do need to think ahead, but I'm guessing when they say policies against discrimination they don't have protections for the elderly and CF in mind, but more entitlements for breeders.
November 08, 2019
I think this lot would set up concentration camps for elderly and childfree. Just so they could get their mitts on whatever the cf have for 'da chyldrun'.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 08, 2019
twocents
I think this lot would set up concentration camps for elderly and childfree. Just so they could get their mitts on whatever the cf have for 'da chyldrun'.

I think they would dope up the elderly on carfentinal and force the childfree to breed. I don't think a simple concentration camp would be their style.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login