Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Being a parent makes you a better person.

Posted by khan 
Being a parent makes you a better person.
November 06, 2019
https://www.wfla.com/news/mom-on-the-run-after-delivering-stillborn-with-toxic-levels-of-meth/

"Lance adopted one of Becker’s sons – three-year-old Troy – and has custody of her one-year-old, Silas. Becker’s oldest, a 4-year-old was also adopted out."
Re: Being a parent makes you a better person.
November 06, 2019
Four kids at 25 is nothing to brag about, even without drug use.

Sounds like the stillborn one was the lucky one given that her other three kids were all born addicted to meth. Also, charging her with murder for poisoning an unborn child, while a pretty shitty thing to do when you don't intend to abort, is toeing the line between choice and "fetal rights" if you ask me. I mean if it was stillborn, wouldn't that imply that it came out dead? That's not a crime, even if Moo's bad habits led to the death of the fetus. Forcing fuckloads of meth into a newborn's system for lulz would be murder.

However, I do think she should have been a candidate for mandatory sterilization three pregnancies ago. I can't help but wonder why junkie women don't get abortions. I mean if they want to fuck and get high, that's their business, but why would they keep a pregnancy when they've been knowingly using drugs the entire pregnancy? I'm sure this woman's family would have paid for it to prevent having to raise another meth-head loaf for her.

As of a few hours ago, looks like Moo of the Year was arrested. Copying and pasting because the site seems to make you require a subscription.

Article
A South Valley woman has been taken into custody early Wednesday on a murder charge after her newborn baby was found to have died with methamphetamine in his system.

Hanford police had been looking for Chelsea Cheyenne Becker, 25, since Monday on an arrest warrant. She was arrested in Visalia, Hanford police reported.

The arrest took place after authorities received a tip that Becker was in area of the Tachi Palace in Lemoore. Video surveillance confirmed the report.

She was subsequently arrested in the 1000 block of Lark Street in Visalia and booked into the Kings County jail, where she is being held on a bail of $5 million.

Police said Baker’s infant boy was stillborn at a local hospital when delivered Sept. 10.

A coroner’s report said the baby had toxic levels of methamphetamine in his system. Police said an investigation established that Becker has a history of drug abuse and that multiple children have been removed from her custody.

It can't be stillborn and newborn. It's one or the other - newborn implies live birth, stillborn implies dead upon or before arrival.
Re: Being a parent makes you a better person.
November 08, 2019
Cambion
Four kids at 25 is nothing to brag about, even without drug use.

Sounds like the stillborn one was the lucky one given that her other three kids were all born addicted to meth. Also, charging her with murder for poisoning an unborn child, while a pretty shitty thing to do when you don't intend to abort, is toeing the line between choice and "fetal rights" if you ask me. I mean if it was stillborn, wouldn't that imply that it came out dead? That's not a crime, even if Moo's bad habits led to the death of the fetus. Forcing fuckloads of meth into a newborn's system for lulz would be murder.

However, I do think she should have been a candidate for mandatory sterilization three pregnancies ago. I can't help but wonder why junkie women don't get abortions. I mean if they want to fuck and get high, that's their business, but why would they keep a pregnancy when they've been knowingly using drugs the entire pregnancy? I'm sure this woman's family would have paid for it to prevent having to raise another meth-head loaf for her.

Sadly, in the GOP world unborn translates to born human, and abortion, stillbirth, and miscarriage are punishable offenses.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login