Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cop goes off on awtard

Posted by cfdavep 
Cop goes off on awtard
November 06, 2019
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-ne-deputy-arrested-child-abuse-20191105-7ueygnsvgnhevaid3bpda2iy5i-story.html

I don't know if this kid was an awtard, but it is a school for kids with "behavioral problems." I am thinking at least some of them are the results of severely bad upbringings/entitlement mixed with genetic issues. Anyway one of them sneaks up behind a cop on campus and taps him behind the knee with her foot causing his knee to buckle forward and he turns around and takes the kid down like he just caught a violent gang member. Having your knee poked from behind and buckling foward is a move that someone would use to take someone down so I think his cop instincts just triggered. But I guess that is what can happen when you do some class surrounded by messed up kids being warehoused...ie Potatos

The guy was fired. When I heard he was fired I thought to myself being flung around now may prevent the kid from ever messing with a cop in the future and being shot later after pulling something on the wrong person in the wrong situation. Sometimes I think that cops will continue to be fired for acting like cops, until it become not worth the job like teaching

All the moos on The Talk were happy about the firing.
Re: Cop goes off on awtard
November 07, 2019
Shoot an unarmed black person = administrative leave with pay.
Knock down a tard who attacked you = fired.

Priorities are clearly fucked up. I'm of the opinion that non-aggressive people should never be killed or injured in encounters with police, but when people are aggressive they are taking a risk.
November 07, 2019
yurble
Shoot an unarmed black person = administrative leave with pay.
Knock down a tard who attacked you = fired.

Priorities are clearly fucked up. I'm of the opinion that non-aggressive people should never be killed or injured in encounters with police, but when people are aggressive they are taking a risk.

Definitely fucked up. I don't know how violent he was with this kid, but there's a ridiculous double standard there.
November 08, 2019
too many of these so called awtards do know better.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 08, 2019
twocents
too many of these so called awtards do know better.

Yeah, they do. Rarely do we see cases like this where they attack someone who will just fucking take them down.
November 09, 2019
you startle a cop, the outcome sometimes is not good

they need to teach tardleigh better

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 09, 2019
twocents
you startle a cop, the outcome sometimes is not good

they need to teach tardleigh better

You can't teach most tards. They are more stupid than decapitated cats.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 27, 2019
then, next time tardley may well resemble a decapitated cat for real.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login