Breeders get GoFundMe for everything
November 10, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/york-woman-arrested-allegedly-harassing-2-old-genetic-163600719--abc-news-topstories.html

Parents were victimized by a strange woman stalking their toadler with a disability and the woman has been jailed. Where is the need for a GoFundMe?
Re: Breeders get GoFundMe for everything
November 11, 2019
If I learned anything about breeders during my lifetime so far, is that greed is one of their major assets. And of course playing the victim, no matter if justified or not. And if some cash can be beaten out of their tactically used victimization - then they are in their favourite element.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
November 11, 2019
Someone on the net a long time ago said that GoFMe is a popularity contest. The person said their grandmother needed surgery and was on a fixed income and this person started a GoFMe and got something like $50 total.

They don't care about some old lady on a pension, but if a breeder is freaked out and will not be incuring any expenses for what they went though they still want $$$$ from the public.
November 11, 2019
this was in my own state of new york, who is asking for $$$? parents of the defecto? However, I'm really curious as to why someone would bother a defective child.. what could possibly be the motivation

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 11, 2019
twocents
this was in my own state of new york, who is asking for $$$? parents of the defecto? However, I'm really curious as to why someone would bother a defective child.. what could possibly be the motivation

Could be a Nazi seeking to harass the child to death in order to purify the blood line.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 11, 2019
I read that wrong. I guess the parents made sure the kid was displayed on facebook and had a GoFMe set up for medical bills and the facebook images attracted a stalker who harassed the kid, meaning the parents, and the woman was caught.

Displaying a kid on facebook can attract that type of thing.
November 11, 2019
The kid has harlequin ichthyosis. Oof. I think up until very recently it was considered fatal. Not sure what kind of life she has ahead of her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
November 11, 2019
LoveToLurk
The kid has harlequin ichthyosis. Oof. I think up until very recently it was considered fatal. Not sure what kind of life she has ahead of her.

No life at all. Trust me, she'll wish she was dead.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 13, 2019
The harassment is a pretty shitty thing to do, but yeah, what is the GoFundMe for? To buy a lifetime supply of lotion for the kid? Harlequin ichthyosis isn't curable.

It's great if Mommy wants to parade her defecto-loaf around like some kind of sentient awareness ribbon, but she ought to learn to grow as tough of a skin as her kid has because people ARE going to make fun of her and her kid. If you're going to promote awareness for this kind of thing, you have to be prepared for the negativity that goes along with it.

I'm curious, since medicine now allows for babies with this condition to survive more often, would a parent be allowed to refuse treatment for their harlequin baby and just take it home to let it die naturally? Or would it be considered neglect or manslaughter?
November 14, 2019
There's going to be increasing awareness about putting minor children on social media. A bookstore here in MA just hosted a seminar by an author who wrote a book critiquing adults who do this. For anyone who posts on The Island, I've always found this to be the most offensive thing about Shauna. It's just absolutely screwed up to basically attention whore out a handicapped or sick child.
November 14, 2019
People should consider their finances before they breed, although soon the GOP will make that impossible. People will be forced to shit out sprogs if they can afford it or not. The GOP is coming after birth control, count on it.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login