Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PMYABP: Half-siblings murder 2 of their 6 children

Posted by yurble 
PMYABP: Half-siblings murder 2 of their 6 children
November 12, 2019
From the parenting makes you a better person files comes this headline: Incestuous couple who murdered their teenage sons jailed for life with the subtitle "Sarah Barrass and half-brother Brandon Machin also tried to kill four remaining children".

There's enough fucked up shit in the title alone, but consider this gem:

The children believed and even told officers at the scene that their father was dead, having died in the second world war.

Are the children that dumb due to the incest or the "parenting"? Pretty sure there's no secret cache of pre-1946 sperm.
Re: PMYABP: Half-siblings murder 2 of their 6 children
November 12, 2019
I wonder if there is some unconscious thing somewhere deep in the mind that triggers a parents to kill off disabled or some sort of messed up off-spring like the results of a brother/sister union even half siblings, even if the kids seem normal or other disabilities. Animals do this in times of starvation and tribal people do this in times of starvation or of disability.

Or the offspring is a reminder of just how f-'d up the parents life is to end up married to a half sibling and with six kids down the road. I mean that is f'd up. I have also heard of people being pro-1st cousins having kids as the chances of a messed up kid are less and are therefore "worth the risk" But how desparate does a person have to be for a date to get it on with their 1st cousin?
November 13, 2019
"You might be a redneck if you take condoms to your family reunion."
November 14, 2019
cfdavep
I wonder if there is some unconscious thing somewhere deep in the mind that triggers a parents to kill off disabled or some sort of messed up off-spring like the results of a brother/sister union even half siblings, even if the kids seem normal or other disabilities. Animals do this in times of starvation and tribal people do this in times of starvation or of disability.

Or the offspring is a reminder of just how f-'d up the parents life is to end up married to a half sibling and with six kids down the road. I mean that is f'd up. I have also heard of people being pro-1st cousins having kids as the chances of a messed up kid are less and are therefore "worth the risk" But how desparate does a person have to be for a date to get it on with their 1st cousin?

There are cases of sibling/first cousin matches that are not found out until after the wedding due to the fact that the people didn't meet until adulthood, and there are cases of adoptees in this situation.

My mother knew when she married my father that they were first cousins, but they didn't have an understanding of what the implications were. They had genetic counseling but that didn't enlighten them as they married in the early 1960s. The doctor said they would be fine having children. The early 1960s was a relative dark ages regarding genetics and disease.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 15, 2019
Some states allow first cousins to marry, some don't. This is a gray area in the federal constitution because, while the states are supposed to recognize marriages in other states, there are de facto exceptions for marriages that would be illegal in the second state.

Same for minimum ages. You might be allowed to marry a 14–year-old in one state, but some other states would not recognize that marriage because their minimum age for marriage is higher.

Enforcement of any of this is rare, needless to say, and usually requires someone to run their mouths to authorities.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login